The Prince & The Pauper by Laurencoz


Number of reviews: 333
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


*Chapter Four*





Justin picked up the two drinks and started to walk over to Samantha when he noticed someone who made him stop dead in his tracks. Princess Emaria, his dream girl, was sitting at a table all alone. He walked toward her table, trying to think of a way to talk to her without sounding like an idiot.

When he got close enough though, she smiled at him and waved him over. “Aw! Is that drink for me? You are so sweet!”

Justin smiled at her, ‘Man that was easy’. “Do you mind if I sit with you?”

“Of course not, silly. Who else would I want to sit with me?” She said winking at him.

Justin smiled back, and thought about pinching himself.

“So, what happened to that beautiful girl you wanted to talk to?” She asked, taking a sip of her drink.

Justin frowned. “What do you mean? You’re the most beautiful girl in here. I wanted to talk to you.”

***


Emma stirred her drink and tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach. She had really been attracted to Ryan in what he was wearing, and was pretty disappointed when he had left her to go talk to someone else. She felt so special that he really had just gone to get her a drink.

He was acting like a different person tonight, more shy and sweet. When he said that she was the most beautiful girl in the room, she nearly melted. And now he was looking at her like she was the only one who mattered. She thought it was adorable that he kept stumbling over his words, unlike the confident guy he usually was.

“Are you having fun tonight?” She asked him.

“Well to be honest, you’ve made the night a lot better.“ He smiled at her shyly, sending another round of butterflies to her stomach.

“Promise” by Jagged Edge sounded through the speakers, and Emma looked down at her drink, wishing he would ask her to dance.

***


Justin felt like he was in a dream. Princess Emma looked so perfect and the night’s conversation with her was going great. A slow song came on and he couldn’t believe it, but he actually wanted to dance. As long as she was the one in his arms. “Emma, Would you like to dance?”

Her face lit up and she nodded. He was stunned his luck. He helped her from her chair and took her hand, leading her to the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck and leaned against his chest. He hoped she couldn’t hear how fast his heart was beating.

***


Emma leaned her head against Justin’s chest, thinking it was Ryan who was holding her so close. She inhaled his cologne and was surprised she hadn’t noticed how good he smelled earlier. He had been such a sweetheart and very laid back, tonight. ‘Maybe I’ve been wrong about Ryan all along’ she thought to herself.

The song ended and neither of them wanted to let go. They kept swaying until a fast-paced song forced them to move off the floor. “Thank you for the dance and the drink. I’m going to go to the restroom, okay?” Emma said.

Justin smiled and realized all good things must come to an end. He gave her a quick hug and watched her walk away. He headed to the restroom himself and couldn’t wait to find Sam and tell her what happened.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki