The Prince & The Pauper by Laurencoz


Number of reviews: 333
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


*Chapter Five*





Samantha was very confused as the guy she thought was Justin effortlessly moved around the dance floor. She found herself very attracted to this sudden confidence and thought it might be the clothes. If so, she decided she would have to buy him new clothes more often.

“So woman,” Ryan said, putting his arms around her shoulders, as the song ended. “Are you gonna let me have your number?”

She laughed out loud, and decided to play along with Justin. “Sorry buddy. You still haven’t bought me a drink yet, and I‘m about ready to leave.”

Ryan tried to ignore the blow to his ego and realized that he should really get going too. He thought of Emma and felt like a jerk for completely neglecting her.

He tilted Sam‘s face up to look at him. “Well thank you for the dance, girl.”

He told her goodbye and headed for the restroom, silently hoping he‘d get to see her again somehow.




Justin and Ryan were both daydreaming as they washed their hands in the restroom beside each other. Neither one had noticed the other in their daze. Finally, they looked up at the mirror at the same time and both jumped to see their twin beside them.

“Whoa…”

“What the…”

They both stared at each other for a second before saying anything.

“Dude, you look like you could be my twin,” Ryan said in shock.

It was silent, as they both stood in awe. “We’re even wearing the same outfit,” Justin said glancing at Ryan’s shirt.

“What’s your name man?” Ryan said, running his hand through his hair.

“Justin. Justin Timberlake.”

“I’m Ryan Phillipe.”

Justin’s mouth dropped open. “Are you…?”

“…Prince Ryan? Yep,” Ryan said nonchalantly, slinging an arm around Justin’s shoulder and looking at them in the mirror. “So Justin, do you live around the palace?”

***


Justin emerged from the bathroom and saw Samantha waiting for him by the door. “Hey Sam, I’m sorry I never brought you that drink. I was on my way and then I saw Princess Emaria. Did you know she was here? I actually got up the strength to talk to her. Then I met this guy in the bathroom…Anyway, I’ll talk to you about it later. Fun night?”

Sam linked arms with him and laughed at how talkative he was being. “Yeah, J. But I’m ready to go home. All that dancing wore me out.”

Justin nodded. “Okay, we’ll go home.”

***


Ryan put his arm around Emma’s waist and headed for the door. “You ready to go Emma?”

She yawned and then nodded with a smile. He spotted his “clone”, Justin walking out of the club. On his arm was the girl he had danced with, and he realized they were friends. Suddenly, a plan formed in his mind.





© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki