Another Chance In Love by monijt1


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Ch.4

The next day Justin woke up with stacy in his arms. He couldn't believe what happen the night before. He kiss her forehead and slowly got out of the bed. He went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He saw that he looked refresh. For the first time in three yrs he was finally happy with someone. It wasn't a one night stand. It was love. The only problem was telling her. What will she do if he confess his love for her? Will she leave him and never come back like his late wife amy did? Only she knows. He went down stairs and started cooking breakfast. 10 minutes later stacy came down stairs. Her eyes was close, her hair was a hurricane, her clothes was out of order, and she walked funny. But to Justin thought she was the prettiest woman he had ever saw.

"Hey beautiful." Justin said as he gave her a kiss

"Good morning Justin." Stacy said returning the kiss

Stacy sat down at the dinner table. She watched Justin as he flipped the pancakes. At that moment he was the cutest, strongest, sweetest man she ever seen. Last night was a night that she will never forget. A man never made her feel the way she felt last night, but after all of that he still didn't tell her that he like her. She was thinking on asking him, but he might reject her. So she got up and put her arms around his waist.

"Justin baby." She said in a sexy voice

"Yes?"

"Do you regret what we did last night?"

Justin turned around. "No stacy. Why?"

"Oh nothing."

"Do you?"

"No, Justin I don't."

Justin sat down and put stacy on his lap. "Stacy I have to tell you something."

"Yes Justin?"

"Um . . . last night was fun. I mean it was great. I don't think I ever loved a women like I did you, but there is something else."

"Go ahead Justin. I'm listening."

Justin looked in her light brown eyes. "Stacy I love you."

"Do you really Justin?"

"Yes I do stacy. I loved you ever since I met you."

"Justin why didn't you tell me?"

"Stacy I was afraid that you was going to leave me."

"Aw Justin I love you too."

She gave Justin a big hug and a kiss. She was so happy that he confess his love and he was happy she didn't run away.

"Now what?" Justin asked

"Well I guess we can go out."

Justin frowned. "Stacy you have to get a divorce from frank."

"OMG Justin I forgot about frank. How am I going to tell him?"

"Stacy I advised you to tell him that you're not in love with him anymore. Unless you are."

"Justin I'm totally out of love with him. I want to be with you."

"Then leave him. Go home and bring all your stuff over here."

"Justin are you sure you are ready for me to move in with you and amy?"

"Stacy I don't mind and amy will love if you stayed here."

"It's a deal then. After breakfast I'm going to tell frank that I don't love him any more and move in with you."

"Good." Justin said as her hugged stacy
*****

An hour later stacy was telling frank about why she's leaving him.

"Stacy you can't be in love with him. You don't even know him."

"Frank I do know Justin. He's the only person who treats me like I'm human. He's sweet, caring, strong, and smart. He's everything you're not." Stacy yelled

"Fine stacy leave. You're just wasted of time anyway."

Stacy grab her suitcase and headed to the door. She was glad the leave frank. All he did for her is cause her pain. She knew Justin was going to bring her joy. She got in her car and went back to Justin house.

*****

10 mins later Justin was helping stacy unpack her clothes.

"Did he say anything to you?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. I am with you now."

"I know stacy, I know."

For the rest of the day Justin and stacy just laid in bed thinking about their future. Will stacy be with Justin forever? Only time will tell.


A/N: sorry everyone that this chapter is not as good as the other ones. im kind of in writers block. :(


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki