Another Chance In Love by monijt1


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Ch.5

Two months went by. Justin and Stacy was still together. It was no doubt they was in love. Living with Justin and Amy was the best that could happen to Stacy. Everything was going perfect until Frank came in the picture again.

"Stacy this man just call her for you."


"Did he say who he was?" stacy asked.

"No, he didn't matter of fact. He just asked if you were home."

"Justin, next time he call can you please tell him to leave a name?"

" I sure will honey."

Stacy went upstairs to see what was amy doing.

"What's up?" amy asked stacy was standing at her bedroom door.

"Nothing amy, I just wanted to see what you was doing. Can I come in?"

"Sure stacy."

Stacy sat on the edge of amy's bed.

"Amy I have a question to ask."

"Yes stac?"

"Do you like me and your father together?"

"Of course I do. Why?"

"Nothing. I was just making sure." She lied. The reason why she asked her that was because she heard Justin talking he his sleep the night before.

"Amy, amy come back." Justin said referring to his ex wife.

"Amy I love you, why did you leave me." Justin said again referring to his wife.


Stacy go up from amy's bed. "I will see you at dinner."

"Ok stac." Amy replied.

Stacy left amy's room and when back down stairs. As she arrived in the kitchen, she saw Justin. Preparing to make dinner.

"What are you cooking hun'?" stacy asked.

"My Favorite, Fry Fish."


She gave him a solid look. "That's great. When will it be done?"

"In a couple of minutes."

"I can't wait." She lied.

Stacy went in the living room and sat down on the couch. She was thinking about why she loved Justin. Lately things haven't been the way they use to be. Justin have been acting strange for the pass couple days.

"Justin is everything ok?" she asked as she headed back in the kitchen.

"Stacy everything is fine, why?"

"I don't know, but lately you been acting strange."

"Stacy I'm fine."

"Well you can't be fine because last night you was talking in your sleep."

"I was, what did I say?"

"You was saying something . . . " stacy paused. "About your ex wife."

Justin just stood there. "I'm so so sorry stacy, I don't know what got over me."

"That's ok, I know you still miss her."

Justin missed amy a lot. He missed the way she smile. He missed the way she laughed. He missed everything about her.

"I do miss her, very much." Justin said sadly.

Stacy went up to Justin. "Baby it's ok, I totally understand. Now hurry up and get the fish before it burns."

"Oh, the fish." Justin said surprisedly.

Stacy just laugh and watch Justin as he continue to cook the fish. As she watch him, she realized why she loved him. He was not the other men. He was different. In a good way.

As she walked back to the living room, the phone rang. She looked on the caller id.

"Frank?"





© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki