My Quote Life by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 28
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin sat dumbfounded in the office as Johnny explained his idea to boost Justin’s career.

“A reality show?” Justin questioned.

“Yeah, look it’s a new thing where they’re taking about twenty celebrities and putting them in kind of a fake city and they have mock families and a job. It’s kinda like that game uh, you know, The Sims,” he explained ending with a soft chuckle.

“This doesn’t sound like it’s gonna be a big hit though,” Justin replied skeptically as he looked through the stapled sheets of paper explaining the show.

“Well, everyone wants to see celebrities do normal human stuff so it’ll be like being inside the game “Life”. You know, they’ll text message your tasks and stuff to you. Things’ll happen like you have another kid or you have to buy a new refrigerator. It’ll be pretty funny I’m sure.”

“Johnny,” Justin eyed him, “what’s the real reason you want me to do this?”

Johnny stared blankly for a second then took a deep breath and said, “Okay, man, I’ll be frank. Your career ain’t lookin’ too good. I think if you don’t get some kind of publicity then you’re gonna fade out.”

Justin’s life flashed before his eyes. All he could think about was his career and how happy he was with it. Maybe, he thought, if I go on this dumb thing I can really get some attention and I’ll be in the spotlight again.

“Alright,” he decided. “When can I start?”

“They’ll start shooting in two months. You won’t meet your fake wife until the day. You’ll draw cards to find out your career and the kind of house you live in.” Johnny read from the set of papers.

“For two months you cannot leave the ‘city’ for two months. The family who ends up successful overall with the most money, friends, etc will win the game.”

Little did Justin know what the prize at the end of this would be or what will it take to win it.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki