My Quote Life by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 28
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin arrived in a limo at the place where they would be shooting around 5 A.M. He wasn’t in the best mood because he didn’t feel too great about the whole situation but it could make his career if he did it. He was asked by one of the producers to fill out a few forms which were basically medical releases.

“Okay, Justin, if you’ll follow me I’ll take you outside and we’d like to begin shooting immediately,” a woman with a headset walkie-talkie explained as she took the clipboard from him and led him down another hall.

When they got outside the area was full of people. He recognized some of the celebrities but they were all people who basically faded into oblivion.

“Great, next I’ll be on ‘The Surreal Life’,” he grumbled as he spotted a member of LFO with Jeff from 90 Degrees. People fumbled around for a few minutes and put all the celebrities in two groups of males and females and did the same with the common people. Before Justin knew it they signaled the cameras to start filming and the all too cheery host, J.D., began talking.

“Well, welcome all of you who are here to be on the show. As you know we have 12 celebrities who are going to live as a normal person for a few months. They all have the goal of success. The winner will receive a prize even large enough for a celebrity! We’d like to begin by pairing off our couples. We profiled over 37,000 people to find the 12 best matches for our celebrities. Then, we took those 12 people and kicked them out and searched for the people that would clash the most and they are here today to be the fake spouses of the celebs! Let’s start with our guys first. This first one is the curly-haired heartthrob and previous member of the pop sensations *NSYNC! Justin Timberlake, please come forward.”

Justin stepped up and looked over the 6 women standing in front of him. One stood out of all of them. Her blond locks spilled over her shoulders, her eyes were like blue crystals, and her long, sexy legs almost sent him over edge.

“Are you ready to meet your wife?” J.D. asked as he looked at the card with the girl’s name on it.

“Ohhh yeah!” Justin grinned.

“Bambi? Please step forward.”

Her names Bambi! It has to be the tall blond! Justin thought as his heart beat faster. However, much to his dismay a little girl with long, curly brown hair stepped up. She was cute…for a little sister but certainly not one Justin would even consider dating!

“OK you two, step over here in front of this screen,” J.D. instructed as he led them over to a large television screen with the numbers 1-12 printed on it.

“Both of you need to agree on a number because that number will decide the home you will be living in. These houses range from a giant mansion to a small barn type house to a split level fixer-upper and everything in between.”

“Let’s go with 5,” Justin said looking at Bambi.

“No, I say 3,” she argued. Justin, being a gentleman, agreed with the girl and J.D. clicked on number 3. The picture of their home flashed on the screen. It wasn’t as bad as some but it wasn’t the best.

“Looks like you two are going to be living in the ‘Modest Budget’ titled home. Just for the heck of it though, the mansion was indeed number 5,” J.D. chuckled as Justin glared at his mate who he knew wasn’t going to make this trip easy at all.

“Here’s you’re directions, Justin and Bambi, why don’t you get to walking to your new home!” J.D. handed them a sheet of paper and nudged the couple off.

“So I guess you can’t hold your ground to a female?” Bambi asked as they drug their suitcases by all the houses that were certainly better then theirs.

“No, I just don’t insist on having contradictions on every decision I make,” he retorted as they walked up the walk-way to their new home.

“Well get used to it, pretty boy, I’m yours for the next three months,” she smiled as she pushed past him into the house. Before Justin could get in a comeback the Sidekick that all the cast members had been issued started ringing to indicate he had received a message.

He pulled it out as Bambi leaned over to have a look at what the screen read. He nudged her off and read it aloud instead.

“A new arrival will be coming to you tomorrow morning. Your first clue is that it is 10 years old. For your second clue, look behind the pink door down the hall.”

As soon as the last letter left his mouth, Justin and Bambi ran off down the hall and threw open the pink door. The room was a perfect little girl’s room. It was of course all pink with a little twin sized bed.

“Great, we can’t even get along ourselves then out of nowhere we have a 10 year old little girl to take care of,” Bambi sighed.

“You know, if you had a better attitude things would be a lot easier,” he said as he glared at her from across the room.

“If you had a better attitude….” Bambi’s mocking trailed off as she headed for the master bedroom. Justin crouched by the bed and groaned as the camera man came closer for a better look.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki