My Quote Life by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 28
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin made up his mind not to sleep as he lay next to a girl he neither knew nor liked. He inched closer and closer to the side of the bed as Bambi tossed and turned. However, as the wee hours of the night approached his eyes became heavy and sleep took him over.

He could feel the suns rays falling over him the next morning and he decided to just lay for a few more hours and soak it up since Bambi had already woken up. He was basking in his heavenly slumber when suddenly…

“YEOOOOOOWWWWWW!” he jumped up as the freezing cold water met his bare chest. Bambi stood expressionless with a pitcher in her hand which was now empty.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR!” he stormed as the water dripped off his curls and down his nose.

“It’s 10:00 and if I have to get up so do you,” she said simply, walking toward the kitchen.

“Well I guess your decent enough to make me breakfast,” he mumbled as he picked up the plate of bacon and eggs on the counter only to have his hand slapped.

“That’s not yours!” she scoffed as she grabbed it up for herself. “Now go take a shower because you smell like horse crap and your daughter will be here in an hour.”

“Well you weren’t exactly a picnic to sleep next to either but did I complain? Noooooo!” he called as he headed toward the bathroom. After showering and dressing it was almost 11 and he knew the little girl would be there any minute.

“Psh, it sure must take a big occasion for you to dress up,” Bambi noted as she looked up from the TV to see his Harley Davidson tee shirt with his weathered jeans. Justin rolled his eyes heavenward as the doorbell rang.

“Now don’t scare the kid,” Justin whispered as Bambi opened the door.

“Hi, honey!” she cheerfully greeted the beautiful little girl standing in front of the door.

“Where’s my room!” she demanded as she shoved her suitcases toward the shocked couple.

“Umm, it’s the pink door down the hall,” Justin said pointing toward the destination.

“Pink!?!? I hate pink!” she yelled as the threw a piece of paper at Bambi and stopped off, closing her bedroom door behind her.

“Well, here’s her information,” Bambi eyed the sheet as she began reading. “Her name’s Celeste Valentina Timberlake. She’s in the third grade. She hates doctors, the color pink, and being told what to do.”

“Sounds like we just have a little angel on our hands,” Justin chuckled.

“Yeah, I’d like to beat her bratty little butt with MY hands,” Bambi sighed, tossing the paper on a nearby end table. Once again, Justin’s Sidekick rang.

“Why is it always mine!” he shook his head as he read the message. “Celeste will be starting a new school Monday. She must have a physical before starting so you are responsible for getting that done,” Justin moaned as he threw himself onto the couch.

“Say! Isn’t that one of the three things it said she hates?” Bambi laughed heartily as she looked at Justin’s pitiful face. “I guess you’d better break the news to her,” she nudged Justin toward the dreaded pink door.

Justin cracked open the door to find Celeste lying on the bed flipping through the TV channels.

“Hey there,” Justin smiled. Celeste sat up and stared at him as he sat on the pink stool in front of the dresser. “So you start school Monday right? Yeah, well we kinda have to do something first.”
“Like what?” she asked cautiously, glaring at her temporary father.

“You have to go to the doctor,” he cringed.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!” she began sobbing hysterically.

“Come on, it won’t be bad,” he said as he picked her up and headed for the front door. He fastened Celeste into the passenger seat of the little car each family was issued.

Luckily, the town was tiny and easy to get around in so he could find the doctor’s office even with a screaming child in the car. Justin dragged Celeste into the building. He was forced to sign some forms as the nurse fought to get Celeste into an exam gown.

“Leave me alone!” she screamed as Justin restrained her so she could be examined.

“Well everything looks fine,” the doctor smiled as he put the stethoscope back in his pocket.

“Okay, put your clothes back on,” Justin yawned, “I’m tired and starving.”

“I know what to do!” she snapped as she slipped her dress back on.

“So how’d it go?” Bambi smiled as Justin plopped down on the couch and Celeste ran back to her room.

“That was a nightmare!” he sighed leaning his head back.

Bambi snorted into the arm of the couch and stretched out, pushing Justin against the side.

“Get your disgusting feet off me,” he gagged, pushing her sock feet to the floor. Before too much longer, Bambi’s Sidekick rang.

“Hehehehehe, what’s it say?” Justin questioned as he sat up like an alert dog.

“You start your secretary job tomorrow. Please be at this address by 8 A.M. Monday morning. Also, be sure Celeste gets to school by 7:30.”

“Well, well, aren’t you movin on up!” he cackled.

“At least I got a job, Mr. Mom. You’ll be the one with the pink apron and the dust cap,” she nudged him as she padded across the room to the kitchen.

“Two days down,” Justin rolled his eyes and stretched out across the free space Bambi had left.

"Uh, we have zero groceries so why don't you go pick up some burgers!" she called.

"Why don't you get off your pajama clad behind and get some yourself," he replied and chaged the channel from Lifetime to ESPN.

"Whatever," she sighed and fell down onto Justin's legs.

"Get your massive rear end off me!" he laughed and tried to kick her off.

"You'll have to make me, tough guy!"

"Believe you me, missy, a few of my blows and you'll be begging for mercy!"

"Oh, really?" she cocked an eyebrow and socked Justin in the face before he had time to blink. "Wanna challenge me again?"



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki