My Quote Life by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 28
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


**Thank you all for the great suggestions! I can't wait to get this story rolling again!!!**

"I can't believe you punched me," Justin shook his head as he stared into the mirror the following night. The entire right side of his face completely swollen.

"I can't believe you're being such a baby about the whole thing," Bambi laughed but abruptly stopped when she recieved yet another text message.

"Read it!" Justin urged.

"Husband and wife, get ready for a romantic day. From a refresing morning, to a fun afternoon, to a steaming hot evening...this is sure to be the most memorable day of your journey!"

"Grrrrreeeeaaaat!" Justin groaned, throwng his head back. "I get to waste an entire day with the she-devil herself!"

"I just wish i was spending it with someone of the opposite sex."


The next morning...

Justin threw on jeans and T-shirt, not bothering to dress up for the occasion then went to meet Bambi in the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" he asked crossing his arms and looking her up and down. She had on a skin tight sleeveless shirt and some tight jeans showing off her well-endowed rear end.

"We're having breakfast on the beach, spending a relaxing afternoon soaking up the sun and swimming in the ocean, then having a candle lit outdoor dinner!" she replied with mock excitement.

"Well let's get this over with," he rolled his eyes heavenward and opened the front door.

The couple was driven to a secluded beach location where a beautiful breakfast was awaiting them.

"So, where are you from?" Justin asked after they began eating.

"Mississippi," she replied with little emotion. "and you're a Memphis boy?"

"That's right!" he stated proudly. "What are your interests? Like...what do you do in your spare time?"

"I dance...riverdancing to be exact, I ride my Harley-"

"You have a Harley!" he almost choked.

"Yeah," she shrugged and stuck a piece of cantaloupe into her mouth.

"That's pretty cool," he went back to his uninterested attitude.

"I guess we're about done here. Wanna move on?" Bambi stood up and stretched.

They headed out onto the beach and Bambi began to take her clothes off to reveal a sexy bikini.

"The sun's hitting more directly over here," Justin called from his spot. Bambi sat up, looked around, then reluctantly moved her towel beside him. Justin inhaled her scent of coconut tanning oil.

They laid for awhile swapping stories of their childhood until Bambi suddenly felt nauseous and lightheaded.

"Justin..I'm not feeling very well," she was dizzy and felt like she was about to pass out.

"Um...okay," Justin began to panic a little so fortunately there was a medical staff on standby for the show.

He followed as someone carried her over to a tent. The quickly began trying to cool her off with water and ice packs.

"How are you doing, Hon?" a medic asked.

"I...I can't breathe," she took deep, shaky breaths.

"Okay, babe we'll take care of you."

Having some experience with seeing heat strokes, Justin stepped over to comfort Bambi.

"You're going to be okay, baby. We might lose you for a little while but you'll be back, okay?"

Bambi closed her eyes and nodded.

"Good girl," he whispered and took her hand.

"We're going to have to transport her to a hospital for the night, would you like to come with her?" a medic informed Justin.

"Yeah...yeah I'll come," he agreed and hopped into the ambulance with Bambi.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki