My Quote Life by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 28
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Drew you can take anything from me but you are not taking my daughter!" Bambi screamed, holding her 8 year old daughter close to her chest.

"Bambi I have a court order for full custody so please don't make this harder on yourself," the Texas millionaire remained calm as his ex-wife broke down at his feet.

"You are a terrible man do you know that!"

'Mrs. Harding, please release the child," a security guard approached her.

"This isn't over, baby," Bambi cupped her daughters face in her hands. "I'll get you back, Hannah."

"I want you now, Mommy!" the little girl cried as she was pulled away.

"No! Please, please don't take her!" Bambi began to chase the car taking her very life away from her.

"HANNAH!!!"

"Bambi! Baby, wake up it's a nightmare," Justin shook Bambi from her sleep.

"Where is she? Where's my Hannah!" Bambi sat up but fell back down with a knot in her head.

"Easy, Hon, you had somewhat of a heat stroke so you're pretty jacked up," he repositioned the IV stand she had moved with all her wiggling. "Now, tell me what's wrong...you kinda scared me."

"It was just another dream," Bambi closed her eyes and sighed.

"Um...it didn't sound like just any dream," Justin rased his eyebrows.

"It was about my daughter. My husband took her after the divorce."

"Oh, I didn't know you had been married."

"Yeah, I was livin' the American dream for awhile I tell ya. Married to a Texas oil tycoon, lived in a big ol' house, and my daughter she was the love of my life. Then one day...one day it...it was all over," she looked away as some tears streamed down her face.

"Okay, Babe, just relax ok? Don't think about this crap right now while you're sick," he stroked her brown curls. "Alright?"

Bambi nodded and wiped the remaining tears from her face. "So, um, when can I get out of here?"

"It'll be a few days, you're pretty sick," Justin crossed his arms and looked down at her.

"I guess I kinda ruined our date huh?"

"Naaaah you certainly made it memorable," he chuckled and pulled up a plastic chair to sit down.

"This is so embarassing," she covered her face with her hands.

"Well I guess this is what a husband is supposed to go through with his wife," he winked and took her hand.

"Thank you, Justin," she weakly smiled.

Justin leaned in but paused an inch away from Bambi's lips.

"Go ahead," she whispered and closed her eyes when Justin pressed his soft lips against hers. He was so gentle and methodical. It was like she was so precious to him that he didn't want to damage her.

"Now get some sleep, Sweetheart," he placed a hand on her tummy.


**I know it's short guys but I wanted to get this show on the road a little faster!**



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki