He's my everything by Justinsmonkeylover


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Justin!! Brittany’s here!!” As soon as those words left her lips, she could hear little feet running into the foyer, announcing a 5 year old Justin Timberlake ran to meet his best friend.

“Brittany, come see my new toy!!!” Justin said as he pulled Brittany, who is also 5, towards his toy room to see his new toy.

“Be good, Brittany. Listen to Lynn while I’m gone.” spoke her mother, as she ran with Justin to the room they considered their own little kingdom.

“Yes, Mama!” she yelled back, just loud enough for them to hear.

“Don’t worry, Donnell. She’s always an angel, I’m sure she hasn’t changed since yesterday.” Lynn said, causing Donnell to laugh.

“You don’t watch her enough, then.” Was all she said before waving goodbye to Lynn and yelling to her only child once more to be good.



When Lynn entered the toy room to check on the two toddlers an hour later, she was surprised to find them amazingly quiet. When she went to search for the two, she found them laying on the floor, both fast asleep, laying next to each other. She had to bit her tongue to keep from awing out loud and waking them. In her words, they looked like sleeping angels, and she couldn’t help but take a picture of them.

She loved Brittany as much as she did Justin, that she couldn’t deny. She was like the daughter Lynn hadn’t gotten, yet, at that point in time, and she felt that Brittany was the closest she would ever get to one.

Lynn remembered when she first met Donnell, too. They instantly became best friends, and vowed to be best friends for the rest of their lives. They keep their promise so far, and they hoped to never break it. That was the only thing, besides Justin, going right in her life at the moment, so she really didn’t need to lose it, too.

About thirty minutes later, Lynn heard the two pranksters running into the livingroom where she was located at the moment.

“Mama! Mama!!”

“Justin! Justin!! What!!”

When she looked up from her book, she saw it; The Pout. He had mastered it, already, and he was only 5.

“No.”


“But I haven’t asked yet, Mommy.” Mommy. That got her every time. “Can we go to park? And ice scream? Please, Mommy?” There’s the pout, again. She looked over at Brittany, who was laughing at how Justin looked.

“Justin...”

“Mommy...”

“Go get ya’lls coats.” As soon as she says that, there are two ‘Yay’s and scrabbling feet on the hardwood floor as they run to get their coats.




“Mama, what are we doing here?” Justin asked when they parked outside the only bank in Millington, Tennessee.

“Mommy has to get money to be able to pay for our ice cream, baby.”

“Oh.”

She then gets both kids out of their car seats and then the trio walk into the building.

“Hello. I’m Paul; what can I do for you today?”

“Hi, I’m to get a withdrawal.”

“Alright.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki