He's my everything by Justinsmonkeylover


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“So, how’s the wedding plans coming along, Lynn?” Donnell asked.

“It’s kind of stressing me, but besides that, it’s going pretty good.”

“If you would like, I can take Justin for a weekend or something so you can get more done.” Donnell offered, “besides, he’s a sweetheart, and Brittany would enjoy it, too.”

“That would be great, if you don’t mind. Are you sure you even want to try having him for so long?”

“Of course! He’s always been a dolly when I watch him.”

“Alright, how about the weekend after next?”

“Sounds good, Lynn.”

“Alright, then Justin will stay with you then, and I will go to New York to look at some dresses up there, and some other minor details of the wedding.”

******************************************************************************

“I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

As the church exploded in cheers for the new couple, Justin sat in between his dad and step-mom, watching as his mother seal her commitment to Paul with a kiss.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki