He's my everything by Justinsmonkeylover


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Justin!!!!”

“Brittany!!!”

“God! I haven’t seen you in awhile! I’ve missed you so much!” Brittany said as she hug Justin as tight as humanly possible.

“I know. Who couldn’t miss me?” Justin exclaimed with a smirk on his lips.

“Your so cocky. Now I’m rethinking the missing you thing.”

“Hey!! You can’t just decide you didn’t miss me. You know you cried every night when you went to bed.”

“Don’t you wish? I would never cry over your lame rear-end.”

“Your so nice!!!” No one could miss the sarcasm dripping off of his words at that moment.

“Mama Lynn!!”

“Hey!! How’s your mama doin’?”

“She’s doin’ good, so is Daddy. He’s workin’ a lot more than usually, though.”

“Oh, really?” Lynn asked with concerned dripping on her words.

“Yeah, he’s home as much as he can be, but that’s still not as much as he use to.”

“At least you’ve seen your dad in the last two months. I haven’t seen him since the last time I saw you in Tennessee.” Justin said, interrupting their conversation.

“He said to tell you that he misses you and loves you. And he also said he would come down for the first episode, too.” Brittany replied the message like asked from her best friends dad.

“Really? Did he say he was going to bring Jonathon with him, too?” He was now getting more excited then need be.

“Of course.”

“Woo-hoo! I haven’t seen him in so long. He was at Lisa’s parents house for the weekend the last time I was down.”

“He’s gotten so big.”

“I’m sure he has.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki