He's my everything by Justinsmonkeylover


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin was enjoying his time with his best friend, but he was starting to feel like there was something different about his feelings towards Brittany that he had never felt before. He was hoping that they wouldn’t change their friendship. That was just as important as his mom was to him. He didn’t know what he would do if it did change things. That was probably why he hadn’t told her. To tell you the truth, he hadn’t told anyone, but he had the feeling that his mom was figuring there was something different about the way he was looking at her, and talking to her.

“Justin, sweetheart, I think we need to talk.” Lynn said when Brittany went to take a shower after the show. She had been there for a month now, and Lynn was enjoying her company, so much so, that she didn’t know if she could let her leave in two months.

“What about?” He knew that she had noticed. He saw it in her eyes tonight when he left the dressing room to join her and Brittany for dinner.

“You know what about, Justin. I have the feeling you know exactly what I’m talking about,”

“Brittany.”

“Yes, Brittany. What’s wrong, honey. You’ve never looked at her like that before.”

“I know. But I have no idea what it is that is making me feel this way about her. It feels like a spark goes through me every time she looks at me, and it’s worse when she touches me. I don’t know what it is, Mama, but it’s scaring the crap out of me.”

“Why don’t you talk to her about it?”

“I’m afraid it will ruin our friendship. I don’t want to lose it; I don’t NEED to lose it. Especially now, when all of this is happening, you know, with my career and everything.”

“I understand that Justin, but you still need to tell her. She deserves to know that you love her.”

Justin looked at his mother with a shocked expression. “I never said that I l-love her.” He stuttered. “I can’t love her, s-she’s my best friend. If I do that, then I might lose her. I-it’s impossible.”

“You can’t lie to yourself. It won’t change what your heart is telling you.” Lynn told her son, before she walked into the kitchen to get herself something to drink.

“I guess not…” Brittany said to herself as she headed back to her room.
************************************************************************

“Do you remember when Trace was trying to be all cool, and tried to jump on his bike over the creek, but end up fallen into it?” Justin reminisced about all their friends back in Millington.

“You really can’t say nothin’. You were right behind him, trying it yourself.” Brittany through in, as all the other Mouseketeers laughed at that. “You even join him in his swim. Or was it fishin’ because I do remember watching you pull a fish from your shirt.” The laughing got louder with that sentence said, and the playful glare Justin was giving her was making her laugh herself.

“You are so dead!” Justin said just as he was starting to jump at her.

“Mama Lynn!! Help!!” Brittany screamed as she ran towards Lynn.

“What did you do to him this time?” She asked her as she tried to protect her from Justin’s grasp.

“Told the story about him fishin’ with Trace on their bikes last summer.”

“I always did love that story.”

“Hey! You’re supposed to be on my side!”

“He’s is right, you know. He’s my son, I should be on his side.”

“So not funny! You know you love me more than him.”

“Well…”

“Hey!!!”

“I’m out of this, now!” Lynn said as she stepped to the side and let Justin grab Brittany.

“NO!! Don’t touch me, you pervert!!”

“Excuse me!! I’m not a pervert!! I’m a very well mannered young man.” Justin said as he put his hands on his hips and gave Brittany a shocked look.

“Yeah, I know, but it got you distracted long enough for me to run!!” Brittany said, running as fast as she could to get away from him.

“No, you don’t. You can’t get away from me, Britt!!”

She ran to his dressing room, with him right behind her, she tried to shut the door on him before he could get in, but he was to strong, and ended up pushing it open with her falling over having a laughing fit.

Justin straddled her, tickling her sides as he did so. A few minutes later, he stopped tickling her, but didn’t move from his position on top of her. She soon found herself staring off in his eyes, the beautiful blue orbs that he was gifted with at birth.

“I love you.” Justin said, surprising even himself.

“I love you, too.” He couldn’t catch his breath when he heard those words come out of her mouth.

He slowly leaned in to her, taking his time to make sure she could pull away if she didn’t want to go this far with him. When he reached her lips, he gentle ran his over her’s, taking his time so he could burn it into his mind forever, and savoring the feel of them as well. When he felt her lips move with his, he slightly put more pressure on them, deepening the kiss.

He pulled away, and looked deeply in her eyes, studying them as they caught their breathes.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki