He's my everything by Justinsmonkeylover


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


A/N: Sorry I haven't had time to update in awhile. I've been working since school ended and I had finals before that. Here is another chapter, so please leave reviews. Thanks, Brittany.
*******************************************

2 years later...

Justin had just gotten back from the MMC last year, and Brittany was enjoying having her best friend back in town instead of hundreds of miles away. They hadn't really talked about the kiss after it happened, but they both thought about it all the time. It didn't hurt their friendship any, though, and that they were both gratful for.

"Hey, how's your day going so far?" Justin asked when he saw Brittany sitting under their tree at lunch.

"Crappy. Mrs. Smith is giving you a pop quiz over that stuff she gave us notes over yesterday, and she's not being very nice 'bout wether your homework's done or not, she's giving you F's on it and your quiz if you don't have it done."

"Thank you,Mama! If she hadn't told me to do it last night before I went to your house, I would have never done it. You did do yours, right?"

"Duh. Mama doesn't have to tell me to do mine."

"Then why are you whining about the quiz?"

" 'Cause I can."

"What an answer! How on earth did you ever think of that?"

"It's called a brain. You really need to get in contact with someone who can help you with yours. Rather, your lack of one."

"Your so funny."

"I know." Brittany replied, smirking at Justin, who was playfully scolding her.

"Are you staying over at my place, or am I staying at yours this weekend?" Justin asked while they started to eat thier lunch.

"Um... Jackie, Tiffany, Nichole, and some other girls are staying at my house Friday night, so you probably won't be allowed to stay at my house on Friday, but you can come over for a little while, and you can stay on Saturday night."

"Sounds like a plan, but if you hear any noises, and you can't find me or Tiffany anyway insight, don't go to your room, 'cause the door will be locked."

"Pervert!! You are not allowed over on Friday night now!!!" She screamed while slapping Justin's arm.

"I'm kidding. She's way to innocent for me. She's probably still a virgin, anyway."

"What's wrong with being a virgin?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Justin..."

"Oh, yeah! I forgot that you where a virgin."

"How could you forget?"

"I just wasn't thinking, that's all."

"Oh."

They continued to talk about things that came to their minds until the bell rang for fourth hour.

*******************************************

Friday night before the sleepover...

"When are they getting here?" Justin asked as he helped Brittany situate all the food in the livving room with all the movies that they had picked out right before they got home from school.

"Six thirty, seven. Why?"

"Just curious." Justin answered, with a mysterious look in his eyes.

"What are you planning?"

"What gives you the idea that I'm planning something?"

"That look in your eyes. The same look you had right before you threw me in the pool at your house in the middle of winter last year."

"Your so paranoid."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Am not."

"Are, too."

"Whatever."

Ding-dong

"Iwonder if thats Tifffany..."

"Justin!! You promised!!!"

"I'm just wondering."

"You better not do anything. Jusitn Randall."

"I won't. Like you said, I promised I wouldn't try anything woth Tiffany."

"Thank you."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know."

"Brittany, Trace and some other guys are here." Brittany's mom said after answering the door.

"But I never promised about inviting some of my friends over..."

"Justin! Your DEAD!!!"

Justin's eyes got big when she started to run after him. They ran from the kitchen, and into the foyer. Donnell watched the two as she laughed at Justin running for his life.

"Mama D!! Help ME!! Don't just stand there, and watch, control your daughter!"

"So, boys, would you like something to drink or eat before the girls get here?"

"Yeah!" They all said in unison, while they followed Brittany's mom into the kitchen.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki