Beautiful Disaster by justified115


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


He's as damned as he seems
And more heaven than a heart could hold


I wake up in the morning to find him sleeping soundly next to me. An angel in disguise. My lips just, almost robotically, turn up into smile. He’s ecstasy. My bliss in human form. He wakes up with a shine to his expression. A glow on his face. A light in his eyes. The little boy that would run around, and play on his air guitar. He’s here beside me. Loving me with his precious smile.

My day is bright, and glorious, even with the rain and thunder outside. Inside, my heart is leaping with joy. I eat breakfast with him. Savoring every bite, as much as I’m savoring every moment. He’s not the least bit affected by previous events. By yesterday. By last night. Even if he is, he doesn’t show it.

He knows it breaks my heart to see him throwing his life away, so when we do spend time together, he treats me like I’m the Queen of All Heaven on Earth. I’m royalty. A beautiful angel. As much as I want to scream and yell, and blame him for all my broken pieces, I can’t. He’s just so damn irresistible.

I spend the day with him, cuddled up on the couch watching stupid things. They’re just so stupid because my love for him is so real. I can’t even concentrate on the moving pictures in front of me. I feel his strong arms wrapped around me, covering me in a loving embrace. My mind reads nothing except the strong beating of my heart, and its fast racing from his touch. I would shiver from the pleasurable feelings I’m getting, but I can’t. His body heat is so warm, and his arms are so welcoming. My head fits perfectly in the crook of his neck, cradling me. The blanket covers our resting bodies, and keeps us from any troubles. We just enjoy the time.

But unfortunately, the time flies. It zooms by, and before I know it, I’m back in that same bed, alone. He left. Got up from under the blanket, and went to change into a more appropriate outfit for his planned out night.

He's as damned as he seems
And more heaven than a heart could hold



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki