Beautiful Disaster by justified115


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster


I’ve already finished my incredible meal, and now, as I clean up, I feel his presence behind me. He gives of warmth, and love, as he comes up behind me, and kisses me softly on my neck. The dirty dishes are forgotten, as one slips out of my hand, and crashes in the sink. He turns me around and passionately kisses me, with fire in his heart. I can feel it. And I’m getting it too. Those butterflies in your stomach, and the fireworks in your mind.

The pleasure I get from feeling his soft lips on mine is unbearable, and I can hardly stand it. His lips once again attack my neck, pressing my body up against the sink. I tug at his hair, soft moans coming from my mouth. My back moves away from the sink, and I feel myself start to move back towards the stairs. He grabs my thighs, and hoists my legs around his thin torso. We crash into the wall, not even thinking about any pain we might feel. The passion is too blinding.

One step at a time he takes, trying to be careful while holding me in his arms. I feel his barrier collapsing, and the love breaking down any of his hesitations. I almost fall, from his unsteady balance, but nothing matters, because we are so focuses on each other. I can’t even see straight. His lips on my neck are so hypnotizing; the only sounds I can make are soft moans of pleasure.

My breathing is becoming heavier from the satisfaction of our bodies connecting. The bedroom door is a few feet away as I move his head back up from my neck, and his mouth onto my lips. It’s a blissful feeling, his lips tugging at mine, and his hands running up and down my bare back, underneath my shirt.

Before I even know it, I’m thrown onto the bed, only alone for a second before I feel his body lying against mine. His hands grab the bottom of my shirt, trying to lift it up. I arch my back, helping him remove my shirt, before crashing my lips on his once again. His tongue is pushing my lips open, hoping to pass even more boundaries of our steadfast craze. He breaks away, only to rip his shirt off, and then comes back down to lightly kiss my cheek. He goes down my body; giving me those little butterfly kisses, that give you those little butterflies in your heart.

The clothes that once covered our bodies are now covering the floor, in a heap. There are no sounds in the room. Our breathing is the only noise. We’re both breathless. Both too wrapped up in contentment to even notice our breathing patterns. They don’t matter. But when he hovers over me, and tells me he loves me, I feel my heart thump loudly in my chest. I feel it burning. Its heat radiating all over me.

“You’re so beautiful.” He whispers in my ear, as, not only our bodies, but our hearts unite.

I want to tell him something back, but I can’t because I can’t think of something worthy enough to say. It’s too precious. I want to tell him he’s even more beautiful, but I know he knows it. He knows how much I love him. And I know how much he loves me.

But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki