The Hardest Thing by Jealousofthewater


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


We both know that I shouldnt be here
this is wrong
And baby its killing me
Its killing you
both of us trying to be strong

He hated what he was doing to her. And he knew that she hated it too. But they were both in too deep now to think about that. Running his hand along her arm, Justin turned to her and wiped the tears out of her eyes.

"Baby I know none of this is fair" he said, trying to comfort her.

She suddenly pulled away and glared at him. "Fair?", she said angrily. " And who isnt this fair to Justin? You? Me? Or her.?"

I got somewhere else to be
Promises to keep
Someone else who loves me
And trusts me fast asleep

"Andrea, what do you want me to do?", he asked, wrapping his arms around her. "Im all she has. We have been through so much together and I really do love her." He looked at Andrea as the tears continued to fall. " But I love you too. Dont u ever forget that. I love you so much.:

"Then be with me Justin. I deserve to be happy to."

He sighed and turned away from her.

Ive made up my mind
There is no turning back
Shes been good to me
And she deserves better than that

"I....cant", he choked out. " I cant do that to her Andrea. Please try to understand that."

Andrea sniffled and looked at Justin with pleading eyes. "I wont ever understand how you can turn away from us. WE have been through a lot together too Just. And what makes you think that I dont need you just as much as she does?"

Justin knew what he had to do. He didnt want to but he had to end this pain for the both of them.

Its the hardest thing I'll ever have to do
To look you in the eyes
and tell you I dont love you

"Andrea, I dont love you the way I love her." It felt like cold steel around his heart as he watched Andreas expression of shock and sadness. At one point he was almost ready to say forget it and take her back in his arms. But he knew that this was the best for the both of them. He got up to get ready to leave.

Its the hardest thing I'll ever have to lie
To show no emotion when you start to cry
I cant let you see what u mean to me
when my hands are tied
And my hearts not free

Andrea grabbed onto his arm, sobbing now. "You dont mean that Justin. Please tell me you dont mean it."
Turning to her and seeing all the hurt in her eyes was more than he could take. He brushed her off and continued to the door.

"Im sorry Andrea, I really am". Looking back one last time he made his finally exit out of her life.

Its the hardest thing I'll ever have to do.....
Pretending I dont love you.........


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki