A Beautiful Broken Soul by dancewithurheart08


Number of reviews: 41
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


A/N: (Note to readers: This is a short chapter, but I've done 2 updates in one day so hopefully this will be okay until tomorrow! And thanks for your reviews! I appreciate what everyone thinks, especially since this is my first story I've written on the net!)
----------

After meeting Elisha at lunch, breaking down, and explaining what’s new, I’m now at home curled up on the couch. I continue to cry my eyes out. For my Mom, for Justin, for everything that’s going wrong.

My Dad was the last person I expected to go off and do something like that. Why would someone do that? It just isn’t right. Turns out my Mom found out about their little ‘fling’ from a friend in the same building that ‘the girl’ worked at and had suspicions. Well, her suspicions were right. My Mom goes to her house and sees through the window a horrible sight”my Dad and ‘the girl’ kissing.

This was one thing I used to fear about being married. It’s one thing that made me stay away from a few guys. I was so afraid of getting my heart shattered to pieces. But with Justin, I never had that fear. I knew his heart was with me and me only.


Hey Dad look at me, think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?



My Dad and I had a good relationship when I was little, but when I decided I wanted to be a singer, he supported me, but wasn’t sure if I was gonna make it. He knew I had the talent, but he just wasn’t sure if I was ready for this world.


And do you think I’m wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along
And now I try hard to make it
I just wanna make you proud
I’m never gonna be good enough for you
I can’t pretend that I’m alright
And you can’t change me



Ever since then, our relationship’s been on rocks. Of course on my wedding day, he walked me down the aisle and basically cried the whole time because he was happy for me. That was the only day I put aside all my feelings about him and was just glad he could be here. But after that, it was back to being awkward. Every time Justin and I would head to my hometown, my Dad was always welcoming. I just wasn’t sure about it. To know that your Dad wasn’t sure about what you wanted to be… it kinda hurts. What made it worse is that everyone, including Justin, could feel the tension between us. I think the only person who didn’t talk about it was my 8 year-old sister, Sarah. Whenever it got quiet, we could always depend on her on telling us how Ken and Barbie were doing and what new additions were added to Barbie's wardrobe.

Oh my god…Sarah…she’s back at home going through all this right in front of her. God, she’s probably so confused and upset. But sometimes I wish I were that age so I wouldn’t understand everything that’s going on.

God Justin, I wish you were. I need you so bad.


Cause we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I’m sorry I can’t be perfect
Now it’s just too late
And we can’t go back
I’m sorry I can’t be perfect

**********
“Doctor, come quick! I think he’s waking up!”

The doctor rushes over to the side of the bed. The mother watches the doctor’s every move with hope in her eyes.

The young man in the bed slowly opens his blue eyes for the first time in over 2 months.

“Oh my god, it’s a miracle,” the doctor says in a state of shock.
----------
Song credit: Perfect”Simple Plan


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki