Always By Your Side by autumn_romance


Number of reviews: 41
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Hey all! I just wanted to take the time to let everyone know that no, i have not abandoned this story or this site. There has been some concern by some really sweet readers that "Always By Your Side" was another one of those forever to be unfinished works of fiction. I have been very very busy this past month: multiple sleepless nights finishing school work due to procrastination, studying, major testing at school, obligations to my family, rehearsals for my concert coming up on June 1, plans every weekend, my cousin's wedding coming up soon, and long trips back and forth from Hollywood.

However, i have a little story of my own for ya'll. Recently, on Tuesday, May 17th, i was at Universal Studios in Hollywood, California with a few girlfriends of mine. We were walking around the area outside of Hard Rock Cafe, when i spot a man looking at me from a table in a sushi restaurant called Wasabi. It was Marques Houston! I instantly realize the face, and tell my friends to look over at him, to confirm my suspision. Still walking, i ask 'Thats him right!?!' and they nod. We stop walking as i ponder to whether or not go up and say hi, when suddenly one of his friends walks out and holds something in the air at me, and motions for me to come over. Confused i pointed to myself to make sure i wouldnt look like a dork and go over there for nothing (would you imagine that!). So i go over, with my girlfriends trailing by, and his friend hands me what he was holding up in the air, a CD that had a few songs from Marques' upcoming album, Naked.

I say thank you as he continues to give copies to my friends as well. On the outside i look calm and collected, but God, i was totally FREAKING OUT on the inside. Then i see Marques just looking at me, and i dont know HOW i got the courage to ask him this, but i asked for a hug (was that lame?) and he gets up and hugs me for about 10 seconds, which is pretty long for a hug. Time stood still, i swear! (: I said hi to his 3 other friends, and we all just had a conversation, then my friends and i left. For those of you who do not know Marques Houston, he played Roger on the hit show Sister, Sister, he is Omarion's older brother, he is a RnB singer, and he is on the show Cuts.

Wouldn't that have been a KATRILLION times better if i had met Justin?! I would die, my head would be spinning. But oh well, Marques was a nice guy. Anways, I hope this update served its purpose. I'll be posting a new chapter soon. Oh, and make sure to always be checkinng the Recently Added section of this site, because i checked how many people read the last chapter, and its only half of how many read the others. Alright thank you for taking the time to read this. Take care ya'll, thanks and best wishes to all the readers out there!

love always,
autumn_romance


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki