*Nsync and Me by VevaT


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I sat on the couch and watched SNL with my sisters and my mom. I was acting like it at least. I really had on my CD player listening to, 'You Drive Me Crazy' By: *Nsync. I laughed when I saw someone making fun of Michael Jackson. Then I got bored and went upstairs.



The phone rang. I answered it. " Hello?" I waited then I dropped the phone and started screaming in pure happiness. Everyone came to my room.



" Veronica!" My mom yelled.
" I'm gonna meet my baby's!" I yelled. " We are all going on an all expense paid trip to LA!" That's when everyone started screaming. "AND! We don't need to bring anything. We're going shopping when we get there." My cat started whinning because of the noise. " Alright scream times over. Be ready tomorrow at 7 o'clock." They left my room. I put my Nsync CD in the radio and turned it all the way up, letting the whole CD play while I sang along. Next thing I knew everyone was back in my room singing with me. They knew the words so that meant while I wasn't home they were listening to my stuff. That's cool.



I danced with my mom. Then I danced with my sisters. My oldest sister pushed me playfully and I threw her on my bed and we laughed at her. She laughed with us. My cousins came in and once I told them they started chanting. "*NSYNC! *NSYNC! *NSYNC!" I was happy everyone was happy, but it wasn't gonna last forever.

I could feel it in me.

To Be continued and please comment, give me some hints for the next part...



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki