*Nsync and Me by VevaT


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


We were escorted to the group by their manager Johnny Wright. He was talking, but I was blocking him out. Everyone else was paying close attention.
Here I was in the hottest girl group and going crazy to meet Nsync.
Once we entered the room everyone stood up and were introduced. Only one boy wasn't in the room. Justin.
" Where's Justin?" Johnny asked.
" On the phone with Britney." Lance and JC answered.
That's when everyone saw him walk up behind me and I didn't know. My cell phone rang.
" Hello? ( Veronica where the fuck are you?) Don't worry about it Vernon. (You are my damn property!)" Little did I know Justin heard everything. " That's where you're wrong. (Look I want you back here NOW!) Go to hell." I hung up. "Tell Justin I said Hi. I'll be back later." I walked out of the room. Justin stood there shocked and pissed even though he didn't know me. Everyone looked at him.
" Who is Vernon?" Justin asked.
"Her -ex boyfriend."
" Veronica is her name. From JayVee." Justin said. " I don't think she deserves that kind of treatment."
"She doesn't." Ma and Lynn said. Justin looked at the door I left out of. He left.
" I will kill that bastard." Chris and Joey said.
" Let me know before you do it." My sister's said in unison.
LATER...
"Veronica?" Justin asked knocking on my hotel room door.
"Come in." I said as he did just that.
" Are you okay?"
" I could be better. I'm tired of him."
"Vernon." Justin said knowingly. He sat down infront of me. He put hos hand on my stomach under my shirt and felt scars. I flinched. " They're new." I moved his hand. " Does your family know?"
" Justin please don't."
" I know we just met, but I care. Honestly." I looked into his eyes.
" ...This morning. He was mad because I was leaving." I grabbed Justin's hand and put it under my shirt on by back. "He did this 2 weeks ago because another guy was looking at me. My family was in the Bahamas. I stayed for school." He gave me a weak smile, but he was too concerned for any other smile. He saw a picture of Vernon and sid it into his pocket when I wasn't looking.
" I swear if you were mine I would never hurt you."
" I believe you."
" Look let's go hang with the guys."


In the Kitchen...

" Ms. Veronica is back." Joey said. My sisters were sitting with them. That's how I knew my mom was with their mom's. I looked around.
"I don't have nowhere to sit." me said. JC pulled me onto his lap. Justin began to think to himself:
Woa! Why am I jealous of that? I just met her. Justin wake up, you have a girl. This is not good...


The Next Day...


" Justin don't tell me you have feelings for the girl." Lance said. " She's in the hottest girl group around! All that says is paparazzi." Chris finished.
"Yeah and what about Britney?" Joey asked. Justin sat in the bus with his friends thinking.
" Stay out of it!"Justin yelled. The bus got quiet. They stopped at Seven Eleven. Surprisingly enough Justin saw Vernon and got out of the car. Lonnie followed, but went into the store. Everyone watched. I was sitting on the ground. Justin walked up to Vernon.
"Who the hell are you?" Vernon asked getting a good look of the blue-eyed man infront of him. "Justin Timberlake."
"Do you know Veronica?"
"Sure, why?"
Justin punched him in his nose. "How dare you treat a woman like that."
Vernon pushed Justin and it had no effect because of his rage. Justin punched him in the stomach and kicked him when he fell to the ground. That's when Lonnie came out and put Justin in the bus. "Veronica!" Justin yelled. He managed to get out of the car. He picked me up and came back. Justin noticed redness on my neck. "He choked her." He slid his fingers over my stomach remembering what I said. "I swear I'll kill him."
"What's going on?" Everyone asked.
" He beats her. I don't like that. She told me last night. She was clearly in a lot of pain." He held my hand. " She won't be with him too much longer."
"We've got yo back man." Chris said.
"Good."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki