*Nsync and Me by VevaT


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Everyone from my family to *Nsync went to Vernon's place and jumped him. They beat him to a pulp. He looked horrible. Justin told him I wasn't coming back. Ever. That's when Vernon started crying. No one cared. They just knew that they'd never see him again. That's all that mattered to them. It was over between me and Vernon for good. I actually wondered why I didn't think of that before. Well, it's never to late...


Justin was on the phone with Britney. I was in the room with him and he was rubbing my hand softly. "Yeah Brit...Yeah I love you too...But you cheated on me and I can't handle that...Look I'll find someone else." He said looking into my eyes. "Bye." He hung up.
"Is he really gone?"
"Yes." He said softly. "We've known each other for 3 months and I've takin' you in everyday since day one. I want more then that. I was actually happy to know I had a reason to break-up with Britney."
"Don't say that."
"Well I do, don't I?" He asked putting his arms around my waist. "You are so damn sexy. I wanna know how your lips feel and how your body would feel next to mine." He kissed me pushing me against the wall. I deepened then pulled away.
" No. Not yet." I said. " I need more time."
" I respect that." He said quickly kissing me on the cheek. "Rehearsals."

At Rehearsals...
"You wanna learn that dance?"JC asked. I nodded. " Justin?"
Justin grinned and stood behind me extremely close. He put his hands on my waist.Firmly. He gentle moved me down and around. Then when I got it he moved with me. I felt very hot and I shivered. He smiled.
"He's comfortable." Lynn said.
"Yep." Ma said. " She didn't waist no time."
"Did y'all know that Bounce just broke up with Brit?" Chris said.
"No."Our mother's said.
"Well now you know." Joey said getting a slap up side the head from JC.

After Rehearsals...

I was the first to leave and as I was leaving I got a headache. I felt the world caving in on me. I leaned against the wall. I heard my mom call me, but I didn't know what for. Justin. I heard him and my world came down on me.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki