*Nsync and Me by VevaT


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin found me on the ground. He tried to wake me up, but it didn't work. He then called 911. After that he decided to get me there in his car.

At the Hospital...

"Mr. Timberlake she will be fine. No worries." Dr.Johnson said calmly.
"Thank you very much."
"You can go in now."
Justin got up and went into my room, 231. "Hey." I said.
"Hey baby girl." Justin said.
"Oh I have a new name?"
"Well, your my baby and you're a girl."
"Oh clever!"
"Yep you're still there. You scared me half to death."
"Does anyone know we're here?"
"No."
"Well can we go now." I asked.
"I guess, since I already paid for everything."
"Thank you baby Jay."
"You're welcome."

Back at the Hotel....

I saw my cousin Jasemine with JC. They said Hello to me and Justin and we went into his hotel room.
"Do you love me yet?" He asked.
"Excuse me?" I said shocked. "Of course I just need to know you better."
" Okay. You're lucky I love you and I don't want to break our bond."
"Bond. James Bond."
He smirked. "Very Funny."
"The joke has been Justified."
"And Verified." He finished.
"Yeah. What he said."
Joey knocked and came into the room.
"What's up?" Justin asked.
"Meeting in the Man's office. NOW!"

In Johnny Wright's Office.

Everyone was in there. From Our parents to the groups, *Nsync and $JayVee. " Have a seat infront of me you two." Johnny said. We did. He pulled out every magazine you could think of. Justin and I were on the cover. "America thinks you two have something going on. Now you know you two can't see each other, right?"
" Johnny I disagree."
"You can't."
"We'll just have to see about that." Justin said.
"Veronica, Justin, I know a way to keep this from happening. Veronica, you're fired. Pack your things and go."
"What?" Justin and I yelled. I slid my hand out of his, got up and left. Justin watched me leave.
" You can't do that!"
"I can!"
"I'm not done! She came here and I helped her. Now she's helping me and you try to take heer from me. Since you've fired her I quit! You shouldn't have done that and you know it. You DO NOT mess with love." He walked out.

To Be Continued....


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki