*Nsync and Me by VevaT


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin found me and called 911 while trying to wake me up. Everyone else was too busy talkin' to realize what was going on. Justin screamed at them and they all came over to see what happened.

At the Hospital...

"She'll be fine. No worries."Dr. Johnsons said. "You all may go in one at a time." He walked away.
"Justin go ahead." My mom told him. "You DID get her here."
"Thank you Ms.Davis." He said.
"Call me Deb."
"Kay." He went into my room, 231. "Hey Baby Girl."
"Hey. I got a new nick name."
"Well you're my baby and you're a girl." He said.
"Very clever." I commented.
"Thanks, I guess."
"This is not Model Behavior."
"Oh sorry."
"I wasn't complaining."

Back at the Hotel...

I saw my cousin Jasemine talking to JC. We said Hi and went into Justin's room.
"Veronica are you okay?" Justin asked.
"For the last time, YES!"
"I just-"
"I know." I said. "I'd be the same way if you blacked out so out of the blue." He smiled.
" I love you." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
Joey came in and said, " There's a meeting in the Man's office, NOW!"

In Johnny Wright's Office...

Everyone was in there. From our parents to the people of *Nsync and $JayVee. "You two can have a seat infront of me." Johnny said pulling out every Celebrity magazine you can think of. Justin sighed, frustrated. He didn't want to put me through this and I just got out of the hospital. "You two just had to-"
"Johnny she just got-"
"Justin I wasn't done. You have an affair. What-"He stopped himself.
"You can't keep her from me I LOVE HER!" I looked at him and he grabbed my hand.
" I can keep you to apart. Veronica you're fired. Pack your things and het ready to leave." Johnny looked sad. " I'm sorry I had to do this." I looked down and tears rolled down my cheeks. Justin frowned. Tears rolled down his. I slipped out of his grip and left.
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS! YOU STUPID BASTARD! I LOVE THAT GIRL AND YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!"
" Jay I'm sorry."
" Yeah they always say that they're sorry. Liar." He said. "You know what? I quit."
" You can't you signed the contract." Everyone knew that he was about to lose it. He started yellling and cursing. He fell to the floor in defeat. His eyes were red. Bloodshot red. The whole room had all eyes on him. They knew that it was going to be a long day ahead of them...

LATER...

JC came into my room and he saw me on the floor in the corner. My suitcases were on the bed with clothes neatly packed in them. He came to my side.
"I'm so sorry this happened."
" He didn't have to do that." I said.
" I know sweetie."
" Do you?"
" Yeah it happened to me and Mr. Wright just had to ruin it. The question is did you feel anything when Justin said that he loved you?"
" My world got lighter in it's darkest hour Josh."
" He's going crazy in that room. He loves you. For the past 7 months all he'd say is VERONICA!"
" JC I refuse to leave."
" He tried to quit *Nsync to be with you and we all know how much it means to him."
" I'll stay. We'll get through-" I screamed in pain from a shot to the heart inside of me. JC grabbed my hand. Justin came in with everyone behind him.
" We were talking about today and she screamed in pain and put her hand over her heart." I was worn out from that. " It might have something to do with why she fainted." Justin came to my side and JC got up and stood my Jasemine. Justin held me in his arms.
" She doesn't have to go. This is taking a toll on her and him. We don't need any MORE drama. I'll take care of this. The rumors."
" They weren't rumors." Justin said.
" What?"
" She is my girlfriend. She is."
"...We'll get through this." Johnny said. " *Nsync will always be together and work it out."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki