*Nsync and Me by VevaT


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Early 2002

" I just don't want any of you to think I'm leaving ya'll" Justin told JC.
" Jay we don't think like that and you know it. We want what you want."
" Thank you Jace. I really appreciate it."
" No problem."
" Now go chill with your girl."
Justin smiled, got up, and walked up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up against him. I smiled and he kissed me on my neck.


LATER...

I got out of the shower and went to the bedroom part of my hotel sweet only to be greeted by a very sexy man. He got up and pulled me over to the bed, and sat down pulling me right along with him. He kissed me on my neck and lips. Then he put his hands on my butt pulling me closer to the fact that I felt him on me. You know what happens next...EVERYTHING! I was screaming and the guys were hyped up.

Two Days Later...

All of this day the guys were watching us and making jokes. They were happy we were together. But was I going to be happy about what was happening inside of me 48 hours later?

2.5 months later...

I was leaving the hospital after a monthly check-up and found out that I was...was...pregnant. With Justin's child. In less then a month it was going to be obvious that I was expecting so I had no choice to tell him. I can't lie to him to save my life. I blame his sexiness.

The Next Morning...

I woke and went downstairs. There was a great big breakfast made by Justin himself. I smiled. I saw a letter on the table.

Dear Veronica,
I'm sorry I'm not there, but I had to leave. I'll be back at about 12. I love you very much. See you baby girl.
Love Justin

I closed the letter and sat it on the counter. I sat at the table and morning sickness took over me. I ran to the bathroom. After I came out I was DRAINED. When Justin got home he saw me in the master bedroom. I sweating and I had a fever. He held my hand. " Vee what's wrong?"
I looked at him slowly. I'd be sick if I moved any faster. " I've began to notice that when I cook the smell makes you sick. What I can't cook anymore?"
" No sweetie.?
" Then what's up?"
"I'm pregnant.":
He looked at me. " What?"
" I know you just went solo and you're on top of the world and-"
"No baby. You know I don't care. Family comes first." He kissed me on the forehead. " I'm going to make you a warm bath and I will pamper you."
" You do that any way."
" Ten times more won't hurt."
" Justin?"
" Yes baby?"
" I love you."
" I love you too. Now let's get you undressed."
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~


Justin told the guys and Johnny that in 6 months he was going to be a father. Everyone was so worried about his image and he could care less. He'd say, " I love her and I love that baby just the same. That kid defines our love. She's my girl." I love him so much. I just wonder how much this baby would change our lives...


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki