*Nsync and Me by VevaT


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I woke to a freshly made breakfast. I saw a letter and opened it...

Goodmorning my lovely. Come to the piano room please. I have something very important to ask you.

I went to the piano room and heard, 'Take it From Here' I smiled. When I came into the room I saw him smile.

" Would you marry me?" He asked after he sang the song. I smiled.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
"Now you may kiss the bride." Justin kissed me. Yes, I was 5 months pregnant, but he didn't care. I love him so much for his 'Family Guy' attitude. When we gently pulled away from each other we smiled and walked down the aisle. We knew that the reporters were going to have a field day with it. But who cares? We were happier then ever before. Oh and by the way, we were having twins. ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Joey popped up infront of me and scared me then all the guys (minus JT) hugged me. It meant a lot to me that all the guys kept in toush after the marraige and stuff. They were practically brothers and that kept all of them going.

" Justin will kill y'all. You all scared the hell out of me."

"Everyone back up." Lance said. " She's got a weapon and she WILL use it." I laughed and kissed all of them on the cheek.

" She's a sexy mom." Joey and Chris said as Justin came out. He slapped them upside the head at the same time.

" That's my girl.Thank youvery much!" he said giving me a kiss.

" See that's how the twins happened." JC said. I saw sadness in Justin's eyes.

" Honey I need to talk to you privately." I said. He followed me into the house. " You think what happened to you will happen to one of them don't you?" He nodded. He put his hands on my stomach and cried. I held his hands there. " It won't. I won't let it."

" I just don't want to lose them." I kissed him on the forehead. He got on his knees and put his ear to my stomach and listened to two heart beats. " I love you baby girl."

" I love you too sweetie."

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
4 Months Later on June 9th I had Justin Randall Timberlake Jr. and Laura Katherine named after Justin's deceased twin sister who died a few minutes after birth IN REAL LIFE IF YOU DIDN"T KNOW. Justin was so happy because I gave birth to two extrmely healthy babies. 3 weeks later we were back home and raising two angels. Good times were ahead of us...


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki