Run To You by ladylion5


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Trey Harris had an awful migraine. It seemed as though he had had a never-ending migraine since he began working for Kyra Jordan four years prior after her awful breakup with her last agent. He currently sat hunched over on her white sofa in her formal sitting room pinching the bridge of his nose and shutting his eyes tightly. "But, Kyra," he started in a strained voice, "You backed out into him. It doesn't matter that neither of you called the police; the insurance companies are still going to declare it your fault. And the way you handled it-"

The new maid, who placed a tea tray in front of him on the coffee table, interrupted trey. "Gretchen!" Kyra bit out angrily. The girl looked up surprised. Poor thing doesn't even know what she's done wrong, Trey thought.

"Excuse her, Trey. We will talk later," Kyra said coolly, dismissing Gretchen. "Now, I understand that if we go through the insurance companies it's just going to be all my fault and blah blah, but, Trey, I think is absolutely ridiculous!"

"Actually, Kyra, it's a really good idea." Kyra turned her attention to her publicist Janna Cassidy.

"Oh?"

"Yes. JC Chasez is a great guy, number one, and secondly, only good publicity can come from this. Kyra, if you and JC just treat this as any normal accident, the press will find out. Not only that, but they'll also have a nice little story of your temper tantrum and piling that on top of the canceling of Swan's Crossing and all of the rumors going around about you and Eva Longoria, it will be just complete hell! JC is willing to let all of this go and all we're asking is that you are seen with him acting nice and you'll both get good publicity."

Kyra huffed and crossed her arms across her chest. "Well, you two are being paid know what you're doing."

Janna and Trey sighed in relief. "Thank you, Kyra," said Trey as he and Janna stood. "We'll just be leaving now, I have to get home in time for dinner with the wife." The pair smiled at Kyra who stared blankly in return. "What are you up to tonight?" Trey asked Janna as the exited the room.

"Oh I have a date with…"

Kyra rubbed her temples slowly with her forefingers. "Gretchen!" she called as she walked over to the bar.

"Yes, Miss Jordan," Gretchen answered standing timidly in the doorway.

"Gretchen, I pay you well, yes?" Kyra asked as she poured sprite into a glass and then picked up a bottle of vodka.

"Yes, Miss Jordan," Gretchen nodded with wide eyes, "Very well."

"And I am a fair employer?" Gretchen nodded again. "I treat you well?"

"Yes, Miss Jordan." Kyra poured a splash of vodka into her sprite, paused thoughtfully, and then poured some more.

"When I a pay for a service, Gretchen, I expect to have it exactly the way I want it." Kyra turned to face Gretchen, stirring her drink. "It was very unprofessional of you to interrupt Mr. Harris today the way you did."

"I'm very sorry, Miss Jordan. It will never happen again."
Kyra sipped her drink. "That's just what I want to hear, Gretchen. That is all for today, you may leave." Kyra didn't miss the look of relief on the young woman's face.

Kyra sat down on a chair with her drink. "Senorita Jordan?" Her gardener Donato called with his thick Hispanic accent from the doorway.

"Yes, Donato?"

"I have trimmed your roses, Senorita, the lawn is cut, and everything is watered. Anything else?"

"No, Donato, that is all, gracias."

He nodded his head to her before leaving. Kyra glanced around and gulped down her drink.

The room never seemed so big before.


* * *
"Oh, she's completely horrible, Jace!" Eva exclaimed with a pout as she lounged comfortable on his couch.

JC rolled his eyes. "She's not that bad." He walked around his living room lighting candles here and there before grabbing the remote and plopping himself on the couch next to Eva.

"Jace, baby, she completely went psycho on you after she caused the accident." Eva snatched the remote away from him and turned the television off. JC internally groaned.

"Well, Janna said she had a bad day."

"Janna is her publicist of course she said that."

"Yea, but I know Janna," JC answered leaning back on the couch.

"I'm sure you do," Eva responded coyly. JC rolled his eyes again. "You know a lot of L.A. women."

"I am not currently nor have I ever been dating Janna. Besides, I've always been a huge Kyra Jordan fan."

"Oh, you are not serious."

"What?" he asked looking at Eva incredulously. I grew up watching Raising Dad, and Haddon Heights was huge when I was in school," JC replied. He paused thoughtfully for a minute. "I guess that was mainly because Kyra got hot then."

"You can't possibly think she is attractive."

JC's eyes bulged. "Are you kidding me? She's gorgeous."

Eva huffed angrily. "She's an ice queen."

JC laughed. "Doesn't mean she's not hot."

"You are such a teenager sometimes."

"Okay, grandma."

Eva replied with a dirty look. "Ya know, she fired her own mother."

"Do you know why?"

"No," she answered somewhat eagerly. "Why, do you?"

"Nope. Which is why we shouldn't judge."

"She also dated her second agent when she was like seventeen and he was like thirty."

"It seems to be common in the industry."

"She's a bitch."

JC chuckled. "Are you jealous?"

"Of what?" she snapped. JC continued laughing.

It was Eva who now rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I always thought her show was ridiculous."

JC smiled wryly. "Well it was better than Desperate
Housewives."

Eva smacked him. "Jerk," she said.

"Aw, c'mere," he said pulling her close.

"Why?" she asked, struggling against his hold.

"Because," he murmured in a husky voice.

"Mm…Jace," she responded brushing her lips against his. "Well, at least one good things come out of this ridiculous deal you got yourself into."

"What's that?" he asked, pressing his forehead against hers.
"You'll be spending more time down at the set…even if it is for another woman."

"You know you're always first," JC assured her.

"Good," she answered before leaning forward to kiss him.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki