We Belong Together by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


We Belong Together

Can I just tell you she was amazing? Sure...she was a stubborn pain in my ass every other day but I loved her. Loved her ALOT.

She's one of those girls that when guys meet they just know, she's the one. She's sweet and funny and you know your mom would love her and then you wonder why the hell am I thinking about bringing this chick home? Like you just met her. That's how us guys know. When we meet them, we can't wait to introduce them to our moms.

Like there were the times I was dating a slut (we could call them that), you never wanna bring them home. And us guys know that we'll never marry one of them. They are just around so we can have a little fun.

But when we know, we really do. The 'marrying types' as we refer to them kind of stick out in a crowd. Well she did to me anyway. Guys wouldn't have referred to her as the most beautiful girl in the crowd. Trust me she could hold her own but their were others that may have been a little skinney, more fashionable with blonde hair. Stuff like that but this chick I noticed her right when I walked into the restaurant.

She let out this huge laugh. Like it sounded funny at the time but I couldn't wait to see who had laughed so loudly and freely. Of course the manager was taking to me to some secluded part of the restaurant but I stopped her and walked to where I thought the sound was coming from.

She warned me that there was a bridal shower going on with about 15 women or so....so i figured that...hey, one of them is getting married, they'll have no idea who I am. I waved off the manager and continued on my way, my date or slut friend was right behind me.

They had the balcony reserved which would have cost them alot, so they were old and rich, they'd definitely have no idea who I was.

Well the manager was wrong, it wasn't a bridal party, it was a lingerie party. I stood at the bottom of the few steps and watched them. And I was wrong too they weren't old, the women there none could have been more than 24 and they were all great looking. There was one in the center, holding up this a barely there nightie.

It was hot, she was hot holding it and it was making me hot. God, someone had just said something hilarious and she burst out laughing. Her smile radiated, and her BROWN eyes honesty twinkled. The nightie was kind of leopard print and the girls were making so many jokes about it, I think someone just bought it as a joke.

Dammit, was this chick standing getting married? I sure didn't hope so. My date/ slut friend was tugging on my hand, wanting to sit but I didn't move. The girl standing glanced around at all her friends and then noticed me standing there. Her smile turned into a smirk. And these were the first things she said to me.

"Justin Timberlake, how do you feel about leopards?" God, I loved them. I could clear the room and get that nightie on her in less than 2 minutes.

She just put me on the spot. I didn't know her but she obivously recognized me. I didn't know what to say. Hello, I was Mr. Smooth Talker and I had no idea how to respond. Then the manager told me a table of young girls had just walked in and it'd be best if I got to V.I.P.

The best experience of meeting girl ever. One I'd never forget. Because she was the love of my life.

We met a few days later. We were backstage in a hall at some benefit for children. She was the aunt of some child actor and she was Colin Farrerell cousin and supposedly she worked for him somehow. Well we were in this hall and I heard the loudest screech in my entire life. Some kid shouted 'Sophia' and this little girl ran up to her giggling. Most girls would be embarassed to have everyone in the room look at her but she just picked the girl up and whirled her in the air.

She was gorgeous, in a simple white skirt and pink flowery top. I went up to her and we began talking. Soon later I had her number and she had mine but no she didn't call me. It was a week later and she still hadn't called. Something I had never experienced before. A girl not calling Justin Timberlake, what the fuck?

So I ended up calling her and she said that she would have never called me. Thats how girls know if a guy is really interested, and boy was I ever.

She planned out our first date. She took me to a cliff around 7 when the sun was just setting and made a picnic. We sat there until 2 in the morning, talking. I tried to kiss her but she wouldn't let me. And the second date she still didn't let me. Not until the third date, when anticpation was killing me did she finally let me kiss her.

She had morals and values and I respected that. She didn't like to rush into things or make stupid mistakes she would regret later in life, that
would hurt her or those around her.

This may sound funny but we didn't sleep together until six months in and we are grown people. I never thought I would do that for anyone. I was 21 almost 22, the stage when all men fuck like animals.

We took things slow and it seemed like we did everything the right way. We didn't lie to the press, she wasn't into that. We were open about it so we could roam freely. Things were so different with her than any other relationship I had had previous to her.

She put me in my place everyday, and dating her wasn't a walk in the park, oh no, she didn't care that I was famous or rich. She was well off herself and had famous relatives. Nothing impressed her, especially some ego driven celebrity.

She was everything any woman would want to be and everything every guy wanted.

So after thinking all this...which is what I am doing...can someone answer this question for me? Wait let me describe to you where I am so you can have an idea.

It's big, spacious, lots of candles around, a cross, an altar, a priest, and a lot of people here ready to celebrate. Yep...you've guessed it I'm at a wedding. My wedding.

My one concern is why the hell am I up here marrying Cameron when I clearly don't love her?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki