We Belong Together by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Hey guys, I think I'm only doing one more part after this one, I hope you enjoy it and please ALWAYS REVIEW

So what to do now?....I can't marry her, can I?

Like I can't just leave her here? I may not love Cameron but she was a great friend to me. She helped me work through my break up. She was there for me always. I couldn't just desert her.

I asked her to marry me. I told her I loved her and now as I'm standing at the front of the altar, waiting for her to arrive. The wedding is set to begin in 10 minutes.

She loved me, I made her love me, and she thought I loved her too. Everyone said Cameron was never going to get married but here she was ready to devote herself to me. I changed that. She expected so much from me now. Once I slipped that finger on her only a couple months again, I made so many promises, that I can't break.

My parents are sitting front row, her parents across from them. Her friends are here, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Lui and a ton more. It was a celebrity filled event. The guys from N Sync were here, Trace and Elisha, Ashton and Demi, Pharrell, Britney, Christina and so many more. How could I just say 'Excuse me I just realized I don't love Cameron, I'm leaving'.

First off Cameron would be so hurt, everyone would be pissed and the press would have a field day.

I owed it to her to stay. I'd be happy with her, not truly happy because I didn't love her that way but not like I needed that. Of course I wanted it, but I could live without it.

Now I used to be happy, truly happy, before. Everybody noticed it. Especially Trace, since he was around me twenty four seven he loved it.

I mean could you just leave someone at their own wedding? Like what do you do with all the gifts, return them? If I got to keep them, that's be pretty cool, or I guess Cameron would get them.

Oh shit, the music's starting. Here we go.

As I look down the aisle, Trace is just walking past me, grinning, taking his place as my best man. A childhood friend of Cameron's was the matron of honour.

She looked radiate today. The gown was simple, and a thin veil was covering her face, still I could see her grinning from ear to ear. God, I couldn't do this to her. I was staying.

She stopped a few feet away, her dad lifting her veil and kissing her cheek. She then took her place beside me, and the priest began with the opening pray.

I couldn't look at the priest directly, and I think he picked up on it because he consantly cleared his throat.

What was I supposed to do?

I watched as the priest spoke to us but I couldn't hear him, I think I was blocking him out.

He asked us to turn to each other. I did and was faced with Cameron's beautiful face, but not the right face. Cameron wasn't supposed to be the person that was supposed to be standing across from me, this was all wrong.

I was hardly paying attention, I couldn't focus. She spoke softly, I had no idea what she was saying. Oh shit it was the vows. Maybe I should listen.

"....you are my best friend in life, for the rest of my life and you make my days happier, just knowing I have you in my life. And I know I will live a happier life, having you as my husband. I love you Justin." The priest signalled to me it was my turn.

"Um, Cameron, you were always there for me when I needed someone and have beeen the greatest friend a person could have. Uh I don't know what I would have done without your support and love. You saved me, thank you."

"Okay, do you Cameron Diaz take Justin Timberlake to be your awfulyl wedded husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, good times and bad, richer or poorer, for the rest of your lives until death do you part?" She looked directly at me, as she spoke so confidently.

"I do."

"Now, do you Justin Timberlake take Cameron Diaz to be your awfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, good times and bad, richer or poorer, for the rest of your lives until death do you part?"

Oh God, was I going to give up the rest of my life? I don't know what to do, what the fuck should I do?

The priest cleared his throat, obivously trying to get me to say my respond sometime today. I looked at him helplessly. He gave me a stern look before shaking his head. I looked back at Cameron, her smile was slowly fading.

I tried to speak, but nothing came out. My voice was gone. I heard our guests beginning to whisper. Obivously everyone was wondering what the fuck was wrong with me. I looked at my mom and she looked normal, as if she was expected this. What the fuck? Why isn't she freaking out?

Everyone in the entire church whipped their heads to the back of the church as the doors slammed closed.

God, she was here.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki