We Belong Together by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


She turned around slowly, accepting that she had disrupted a wedding.

"Sorry." She apologized for the slamming the doors.

Who cares about the doors? What the hell are you gonna do now? She just stood there. She obivously was rethinking her decision to do whatever she had planned. SAVE ME!!! I love you.

The whispers were becoming louder as everyone who knew our history also began talking. This is was gonna be good, thats what everyone was thinking.

But by the second the priest was becoming more inpatient. He was tapping his foot and leaning forward. I could almost smell him breath...gross, way to wreck a wedding bud.

"Do you, son?" He asked. I continued to stare at her, down the aisle. She stood nervously at the back of the church.

I turned and looked back at Cameron. Her smile had completely vanished and it was the first time I noticed she was crying. Oh God, she was hurt. I'm such an asshole, I'll marry her.

"I..." I began, taking a deep breath ready to give my life away.

All of our guests held their breaths, I couldn't look at either of them while I said this. I wasn't being true to either of them. I deserved to go to hell for this. Well here I go..... "I..."

"He doesn't." Cameron answered, softly.

"What?" The priest exclaimed, closing his book loudly.

"Ya, what Cameron?" I repeated. Like what the fuck was going on here?

"He doesn't, you don't." She spoke louder, looking frantically between me and the priest. She looked down the aisle at her. "You love her, don't you?"

"I...I...uh..." I did but I didn't want to hurt her so badly. It's not enough we're not getting married, let me tell her I love some other chick...thats just a low blow.

"You do. I knew it. Really I did, maybe I thought I could change it but..."

"Cameron, stop." I commanded, as the tears continued to rolled down her pale cheeks.

"No Justin, you can't stop the sun from shining, just like I can't make you love me."

"But, your a great..."

"Ya, ya I know. All that good stuff. Honestly I may be crying as I speak, but I'm not mad, disppointed maybe, hurt ya but I'll be fine. You just go do what you have to do." She leaned on her toes and kissed my cheek before she ran out of the side of the church, her maid of honour, friends, and parnets following behind her, all glaring at me.

Now what the hell do I do? I have a church full of people waiting. I glanced at the priest hoping he might help me out. Wow ew evil glare he was sending me. He won't be any help.

I turned to look at all our guests. God, Ashton's mouth was hanging to his knees. What a character that Ashton. Oh dammit, Lucy Lui with her evil eye thing she perfected on Ally McBeal. She hated me. Hmmm, some people seemed to be taking it well, Trace that fucker was grinning at me. What a jerk, what could anyone else ask for in a best friend?...how about a little damn sympathy....that asshole.

My mom looked fine, she nodded at me, silently telling me what I had to do.

I cleared my throat.

"Uh well everyone, I want to thank you all for coming but there's going to be no wedding. We're really sorry for wasting your time and making you all get so dressed up. The hall is going to be open for everyone. The foods great and its looks great. Feel free to stay, eat abit, drink abit, like I'm gonna do...but we're really sorry. You can all leave since no one's getting married today."

My mom stood up and hugged me immediately. I held onto her tightly.

God, this had to be the most embarassing moment in my life and I felt terrible for Cameron...damn I was an asshole. Really I was.

The priest had already left and others were following his lead. I sat in the first seat at the front of the church. Some of my friends patted me on the back as they left. I don't know if I've ever felt so shitty in my entire life.

"You want me to stick around man?" Trace asked, his hand resting on my shoulder.

"Nah, I'll call you."

"Okay." Wow, they guy could be be a little sympathetic.

"Can I just say.....WOW! What a fucking show, I can't believe she showed up, good luck with that shit man." What a fucking jerk. I heard him laughing all the way down the aisle.

I turned around and realized everyone but her had left. She stood up slowly and began walking up the aisle towards me. I stood where I was at the front of the altar. This is how I always imagined my wedding to go.

She would be the one walking up the aisle. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a simple royal blue dress, her hang hung loosely, and her skin looked silky. She was it for me. Definitely. I never once doubted it, I don't even know why I was gonna marry Cameron.

"What are you doing here?"

She opened her mouth to speak but shut it quickly, deciding what she was going to say. "I couldn't let you do it."

"Do what Alexcia? Move on?"

"Marry the wrong girl J."

"Who says I was?" I know I said she was it for me, but I had to be sure she still felt the same about me.

"Everyone knew it J. Cameron even knew it."

"So because everyone thinks it, means it true?" She stomped her foot angrily.

"Honestly Justin, your a pain in my a---" She stopped herself before she swore in a church. "You know I should have been the girl walking up this aisle. I should be the one in the white gown and funny hairdo."

"Oh so now you wanna be that girl?" She scoffed, and turned around to keep calm.

"How can you even say that? I was scared, confused, young, and all that bad stuff. We had mixed emotions. We weren't ready."

"And your ready now?"

"Whenever you are."

I sat down on a step leading up to the altar. She plopped herself down next to me. "How does this happen?" I laughed. "I'm at my wedding without a bride. Sitting on the altar with me ex girlfriend. Why does this stuff happen to us Al?" I asked placing my hand on top of her thigh.

"Because J..." she smiled, placing her hand on top of mine. "...we belong together."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki