In The Club by nsyncs1girl


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


*...Justin sat in the tall booth, cornered in by people on either side of him. To his left was his bandmate, JC Chasez, who was anxiously speaking at a rate that increased with every shot he swallowed. To Justin's right was his childhood friend, Trace Ayala, along with Trace's current flavor of the month. They chattered incessantly, not even realizing how silent Justin had been.

Staring past the smoke and bottles littering the table, he saw her. He wasn't surprised that she was there. But he was curious as to why she was wandering so close to his table.

He took a swig of the Jack Daniels sitting in front of him.
"Dude." Trace said, pointing his cigarette at Justin. "you just drank mine. Here," he pushed anoter bottle toward the singer. "that one's yours."
"Nah," Justin shook his head. "you can have it." He looked at JC. "I need out."

Still talking, the older man slid out and allowed Justin to do the same. Once he stood up, JC slid back in.

Justin looked at her red face and took a step towards her. She smiled a sad smile as she turned and walked away. Justin knew she wanted him to follow, but as they wound in and out of the groups of people dancing, he swore to himself that he'd get back at her for all the people groping him as he passed.

She slipped into a cramped stairwell through an emergency exit near the restrooms. He took a second to check his surroundings, wanting to be sure his bodyguards were preoccupied.

Lonnie was quietly watching JC babble on about crazy things and pound drink after drink. A few feet away stood Fritz, a bemused look on his face as he and Mike watched Lance hold his camera phone in the air and take a picture of Chris as he danced on the bar. Smiling to himself, Justin searched the crowd for Dre. He finally saw him talking to the bartender. Satisfied that no one would notice if he disappeared, Justin...*

"C? What are you doing?" Justin asked.
"Nothing." JC slammed his laptop shut quickly before Justin could see the screen.
"Jeez, Dad, freak out. I was just wondering." Justin said as he walked toward the door. He stopped suddenly, and turned to face the older man once again. "You're not, like, writing '*NSYNC Fan Fiction' or some shit like that, are you? Cuz I've heard some celebrities are in to that."
JC swallowed hard. "What, are you kidding me? Sorry, J, I'm not like Nick Carter. I don't do that stuff."

Satisfied, Justin left the room, leaving JC to his computer.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki