My December by nsyncs1girl


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear


He entered the house, and instantly, it hit him. She really was gone this time. And she wasn't coming back. Her things were all gone; every last posession of hers was missing. She was serious this time.

This is my December
This is my snow covered home
This is my December
This is me alone


Every other time she said she was leaving, she always conveniently "left something" and had to pick it up. The truth was, she knew they'd start talking and everything would be o.k., and they'd be happy again. Or at least until the next time when they'd do it all over again. But he was alone this time, without anything to hold onto. She had stripped him of herself, and there was no way for him to repair the damage.

And I
Just wish that
I didn't feel
Like there was
Something I missed
And I
Take back all
The things I said
To make you
Feel like that


He knew what the problem was. It was, afterall, his problem that made her leave every time. And yet he somehow thought that they could just live like that... that she could live like that... with him like that night after night.

And I
Just wish that
I didn't feel
Like there was
Something I missed
And I
Take back all the
Things I said to you


He didn't remember saying anything to her when he was fucked up like that, but every morning, she'd tell him all the nasty things he'd said the night before when he was high. And he cringed every time. Because he always said far too much than he should have.

And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere
To go to
Give it all away
To have someone
To come home to


There was no way he was going to stay at his house. Not with it being empty. So he packed a bag and drove. He ended up at JC's house. It hadn't exactly been the plan, but his car had sort of driven itself with the way he was feeling.

This is my December
These are my snow-covered trees
This is me pretending
This is all I need


He knocked twice before he heard any movement. The door swung open and...

And I
Just wish that
I didn't feel
Like there was
Something I missed


...there stood JC, in only his boxers, with some girl behind him.. He looked at the figure before him, then grabbed his arms. He looked for any signs of needle holes, or elastic burns. Seeing none, he opened the door silenly and nodded for the girl to leave. She kissed JC lightly and then left.

And I
Take back all
The things I said
To make you feel like that
And I
Just wish that
I didn't feel
Like there was
Something I missed
And I
Take back all the things
I said to you

And I give it all away
Just to have
Somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone
To come home to


As the girl scurried away, he stepped into JC's house.

This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear


JC handed the man a blanket and a pillow and returned to his room, leaving the remaining singer alnoe once again with his thoughts. Knowing he didn't belong there either, the pop star quietly slipped out the door and drove away.

And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere
To go to
Give it all away
To have someone
To come home to



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki