If This Is Real by chelsia


Number of reviews: 10
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


One and a half years later…

Adjusting herself in her chair, Brenna crossed her legs and checked her watch. Only five more minutes and then Justin’s interview would be over and they could leave the hotel where he had been doing twenty minute interviews all morning for various magazines and newspapers, promoting his new cd and upcoming tour. She could tell from where she sat slightly behind and off to the side of the interview that Justin was getting weary.

Always when we fight I try to make you laugh Til everything’s forgotten I know you hate that…

Her eyes connected with Justin’s as the interviewer asked a question and she raised her eyebrows slightly as she mouthed Justin’s answer along with him. She had heard him answer the same questions so many times that she had his answers memorized.

Justin began to smile as he stared at her and he stumbled over his answer a bit. She gave him an innocent smile as he corrected himself.

Always when we fight I kiss you once or twice And everything’s forgotten I know you hate that…

She continued mouthing his answers along with him, trying to get him to laugh. He managed to keep a straight face for the rest of the interview and then stood up to shake the interviewers hand as the man got ready to leave. She stood up as well and reached down to grab her bag. When she straightened, two arms went around her waist and a few kisses were placed on her neck.

“Thanks for making me mess up my answers.”

She giggled and turned in his arms so she was facing him. “Oh, who cares. Don’t take yourself so seriously.”

He pouted a bit. “But I’m trying to make a good impression.”

She smiled and patted his cheek. “You always make a good impression.”

The corner of his mouth turned up. “Liar.”

She shrugged. “Well, it’s almost true.”

You tell me I’m a real man And try to look impressed Not very convincing But you know I love it…

He laughed and pulled back, grabbing her hand. “Let’s get out of this place.”

She followed behind him out of the hotel. There was a car waiting for them outside the entrance.

“Let’s go for a walk down here,” he said. “I don’t want to go home yet.”

“Okay.”

Justin let the driver know of his plans and then a moment later he and Brenna were walking hand in hand down the sidewalk. She smiled as Justin began twisting the ring on her finger around, a habit he had picked up since he had given it to her a month before.

“What do you wanna do tonight?” he asked as they walked.

“I don’t know. Maybe get a movie or something? I don’t really feel like going out.”

“Yeah, me neither. A movie sounds good.”

Now we watch TV Til we fall asleep Not very exciting But it’s…

“Ooh, let’s go in there.”

She looked at the store he was pulling her towards and smirked when she saw it was a lingerie shop. “I don’t support you buying yourself bras, Justin,” she teased.

He smiled. “No, for you…”

She laughed and shook her head, pulling on his hand to get him away from the store. “I just got stuff from there last week.”

He gave her a devilish grin. “I know.”

She rolled her eyes and began walking again, pulling him with her. “Come on, perv.”

But it’s you and me always…

Laughing, he fell into step beside her and his fingers resumed in twisting her ring. “So when is your meeting with the wedding planner?”

“Tomorrow morning. Do you want to come?”

“Uh…”

She could literally see him trying to come up with an excuse and she smiled. “You don’t have to come. It’ll probably be boring for you.”

He looked a little relieved. “Oh. Okay. Cool.”

“You know, eventually you’re gonna have to meet with the planner with me. It’s your wedding too.”

“Oh, I’m well aware,” he said, letting go of her hand so he could slip his arm around her waist. He leaned his head down to kiss her temple. “Well aware.”

But it’s always you and me always together You and me always and forever It’s always you and me We’ll always be together You and me always And forever…

Song credits to 'You and Me Song' by the Wanndies



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki