My Eyes Adore You by Jesikah


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


My Eyes Adore You

My Eyes Adore You
©Copyright 2003 Jesikah



**


-Chapter 1-

Let's see where do I even begin. Justin and I have been best friends since he and I were on the Mickey Mouse Club together. We were then just ten years old. To think back at how fast the years have gone by, just seems to get me all the time. Justin is currently a big time singer, in a pop group known to the world as Nsync, with JC Chasez who was also on the Mickey Mouse Club with us.

I on the other hand live practically two lives. During the day I am a normal high school Senior, while at night I am a recording artist in the 'making' as some would like to say. I am just eighteen years of age and attend Mountlake Terrace High School in Mountlake Terrace, Washington, moving here just fours years ago when entering my freshmen years of high school.

Four years earlier Justin was seated along sides me on the steps to a place that was once my home. We'd always sit out front and talk for hours at times. This time though, it was to be our last time talking like this for a long time. My parents are relocating our entire family to Washington State.

"I don't know why you have to leave." Justin complained as he ran his hand through his lock of curls upon his head.

I smiled and replied, "Everyone knows me here. I can't go to high school like I really want to. Don't worry Jus, we'll always be the best of friends no matter where I go. I'll always keep in touch and you know that."

"Yeah I know. I'm just going to miss these long conversations that we always have every single night. It's like a Gurlie and Curly tradition you know? We've done it for almost five years now and tomorrow it'll be broken. Things are surely going to be very different when you leave Jes and I don't want that to happen."


I haven't seen Justin in three whole months, since he is currently touring here in the states. The great thing though is that their next stop is in Seattle at the Key Arena, where I will be playing in the Girl's Basketball State Championships, in two weeks. I just couldn't wait to spend time with him and have him at the big game watching me play. Yet for some strange reason I just had this gut feeling that this time while he was going to be in town. Things were going to be very different from before.

Exactly one week before Justin and the guys were going to come to town I was seated in English. I just sat there while I overheard some of the girls sitting in front of me talk about how they were going to the Nsync concert and how they had scored front row tickets. I couldn't help myself from eavesdropping whenever I heard anyone mention Nsync. I just loved absorbing up all the rumors and gossip people could come up with. It just seemed rather interesting to me, which is weird I know.

I smiled. If you girls only knew about my past and history with the heartthrob Justin Timberlake himself. Being famous. Sort of. Well being best friends with Mr. Timberfro sure does have its highlights. I laughed.

"Jessica." A male voice interrupted my thoughts.

I snapped out of my thoughts or as Justin would say 'day dreamers island' to find my boyfriend Brian standing in front of my desk. I looked up at him, "Hey Hon." I replied trying to play off not hearing him the entire five minutes he stood there.

He reached for my backpack and asked, "Are you ready for lunch? Or were you just going to stay in here and daydream the entire time?"

I looked away knowing that I was going to start blushing. Without a doubt that is exactly what happened. I hurried and stood up from the chair and took his hand that he held out for me to grab. We then headed to the café where we sat with a bunch of jocks, just like he and I were. Gathered around our table were football players, cheerleaders and basically all the other popular athletic people. Everyone in our group played some sort of sport or sports. Being a basketball player myself, I fit in perfectly.

Yet at times I felt rather distant. Those were the times where I would be thinking about Justin, my past and who I really am. The person no one really actually knew. For it was kept a very well secret to all. Just for my own sake.

"What's up with you Babe?" Brian wondered as he leaned closer and gave me a quick kiss.

"I've just been thinking." I responded after kissing him gently.

The entire student body of Mountlake Terrace practically adored Brian and I as a couple. In our junior year of school we were crowned Junior Prom King and Queen and it was like we held up this image of the perfect couple on campus. In some ways I loved it, because if sort of prepared me for relationships that I would have after high school in the music business. But at other times I wished I wasn't under that much peer pressure. I didn't want to live up to something that big as far as a relationship went.

I knew exactly why he was asking questions. It's because I wasn't talking, being that I'm a serious talker. I could probably talk any persons ear off about anything and just about everything. However, today I didn't really feel like my talkative self. I just sat at the table staring at my lunch, that I hadn't even touched. I just had one single thing on my mind. All right, one single person on my mind. Justin. That's how it's been lately when I'm alone. But ever since those girls spoke of Nsync, Justin popped in my mind during school hours. These were hours that I spent most my time with Brian.

I reached into the smaller portion of my Jansport backpack to retrieve my Nokia cell phone. Of course school rules state no use of cell phones during school hours, I felt like breaking the rules for a change. Once I turned on my phone I searched for Justin's cell phone number and pushed 'call' after finding it. When he finally answered, I got up from where I was seated and walked to the outside of the school. Hoping no one would find me being illegal.

"Timberlake here. Or shall I say Curly?" he answered as always and ever so sweetly. He was so charming and gentle when it came to me these days. It was strange how much we've grown up these last three months we haven't seen each other.

"Hi Curly." I said with nothing but smiles.

"Gurlie! Wassup?" Justin asked calling me by the nickname he had given to me so long ago. I remember the day so clearly like it was just yesterday. We had just finished filming for the day and were sitting outside of the studio talking. Then out of nowhere he says, "Jes. You're my Gurlie. My one true best friend."

"Not much. Just wanted to speak with you about anything." I said then added, "I wish I could tell everyone about who I really am. What I'm really about."

"What's stopping you from doing that?" he wondered like it wasn't that big of a deal to be who I was.

"Nothing actually. It's just that I've built my school world up so well. That I feel like it'll ruin it." I explained, "Then what would Brian say? He'll be pissed at all those times I told him that I couldn't go out because I was grounded. Where in reality I was recording. He just won't understand J."

"Jessica. They'll probably end up finding out sooner or later. If he really loves you, then he'll be understanding." Justin advised me then changed the subject, "Lance was saying that your CD drops here soon. When's it due?"

"In three weeks. I'm kind of scared about the reactions." I replied. If you only knew the song I wrote for you.

"Jes. I'm going to get goin' since Lance wants to drop a line or two. I'll talk to you later, alright?"

"Alright." I answered as Justin handed the phone to Lance.

"Hey Mary Sunshine." Lance said.

I blushed, "Hey Sugar Pie." I replied a little down beat then usual.

Noticing something was bothering me he was quick to notice, "What's the matter Sunshine?"

"I've just been thinking a little too much for my brain to handle. Plus I miss J and I'm kind of stressed about Championships next Friday." I replied just to make him think that's all that was wrong. When in reality it was much more complicated then that.

"I see Sunshine, don't stress about it. I have faith in you doing good. Not to mention even though I really am not supposed to. But a certain Curly haired friend of yours and I were talking the other day and." He dragged on, "We have come to the conclusion that we have to make an appearance at your game. It's a must. Also he made sure that we didn't have anything scheduled for that night. Key Arena, right?" Lance confirmed.

"That'll be so great." I responded as Brian came walking my way. I hurried to get off the phone, "Sugar Pie. I have to go. Tell Curly I love him and that I'll talk to him later on."

"Sure thing Sunshine. We love you too. Bye." Lance answered as he hung up Justin's cell.

I ended the call just as Brian walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me somewhat closer and began to play with my long curly brown hair that fell just past my waistline, "Who was that?" he wondered after kissing my forehead.

"My brother." I lied.

"Justice?" Brian questioned looking deep into my eyes as he continued playing with my hair. Something he did very often.

I looked away and said, "No. Lance and Justin."

"Lance and Justin?" he asked, "I thought there was only Justice and Jacob." He replied never hearing of them before. Especially in all three years that we've been together.

"They're not really my brothers. But, I consider them to be." I lied again. We'll it was not really a lie. Because I did of course consider the other guys to be my brothers.

"I see. Well, why don't you come back to the table? You haven't eaten a thing and lunch is almost over." He said grabbing a hold of my hand and leading me back into the school then back to our table in the café.

Craig Mitchell, one of Brian's friends was seated in his seat. Therefore, Brian took mine and pulled me on his lap. The way we'd always sit whenever there weren't that much space at the table. I sat on his lap and played with his hair and just couldn't keep my mind off of Justin. I wish this was Justin and I sitting like this. Playing with his hair running my fingers through it. I wish a whole lot of things, but they obviously don't always come true.

The bell rang for 7th period. I jumped off Brian's lap, grabbed my backpack and dumped my tray into a near by trashcan. I then headed to Math class, without even saying 'good-bye' to any of my friends along with Brian. Brian said his 'good-byes' and quickly caught up with me.

"Babe!" Brian uttered and grabbed my arm, "Is something wrong? You don't seem like your normal self. You know that you can talk to me."

I stopped turned around and looked up at him. Like you even know my normal self. If you only knew Bri. After feeling a bit guilty about lying to him earlier I kissed his cheek and replied, "It's nothing really." I gave him a hug and he walked me to class. Before I entered my class he kissed me good-bye and headed to his own.

I walked in and took a seat. I'm hurting him by lying. I need to tell him everything already. He should know, even if he hates me for it all. I pulled out my binder that was covered with pictures of Brian and I over the three years we've been together. Opening up my binder I removed a sheet of folder paper and began doodling Justin's name all over the place. Could this be love?



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki