Adam & Eve...and the Pop Star by Jessica


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Adam and Jada sat shoulder to shoulder on Adam’s couch, both with a phone to their ear. They were having a phone conference with Vince McMahan and Jim Ross. Jada had these every two weeks, but this was the first time they had asked to speak to Adam too. “Miss Norris. Edge. I’m glad you could find a moment to have this meeting.” Vince said.

“This was perfect timing.” Adam responded. “We had just got in from our run and were taking a rest.”

“How’s the training going, son?” JR asked.

Adam smiled. “It’s going great. She pushes me, but I feel like I’m in great shape right now.”

“He’s lost all his extra weight and his arms and chest look better than they did before.” Jada said. “We started doing in ring work about a week and a half ago and he’s going to start sparing the beginning of February.”

“Sparing in two weeks.” Vince laughed. “Not bad. Miss Norris, do you think he’ll be ready to come back in March?”

“A month early?” Adam asked.

Jada patted Adam’s knee. “If we stay focused like we have been and stay with in ring work until then, he should be.”

“A month early?” Adam repeated. “Am I coming back for Wrestlemania? I thought I would be coming back for Backlash.”

“Not for Wrestlemania, son.” JR said. Adam’s shoulders fell. “Wrestlemania is March 14th. We are having out next draft on March 22nd and would love for you to come out when we draft you.”

“Really? Which am I going to?”

“That’s still in the works.” Vince answered. “We’re leaning towards Raw, but we’ve got to see where everyone falls. But if you won’t be ready, it will be a moot point.”

“He’ll be ready.” Jada reassured. “In fact, we can arrange a showcase the beginning of March so you can check him out.”

“That would be wonderful.” JR replied. “Next time we talk, give us more specifics on that. We can even get some of the guys to wrestle so we aren’t comparing apples to oranges.”

Vince added, “And if you look good, we can tape an Edge returns promo.”

Jada grabbed Adam’s hand as she smiled at him. “Sounds like a plan. I’ll have the showcase specifics ready the next time you call.”

“Thank you Vince. JR.”

“No problem.” Vince said then hung up.

Jada and Adam hung up their phones and sat quietly. Jada took a deep breath then turned to face Adam. “He’s not very good about saying goodbye.” Adam smiled. “And every time I talk to Vince, I get the willies. There’s something about that man.

“It’s the power.” Adam replied. “He oozes it and it can be very intimidating. That’s why JR is always at meetings with him. Gotta have the good ole boy to balance him out.”

Jada nodded. “I guess we’ve gotta start working even harder if you’re going to be showcasing in a month and a half.”

Jada began to stand up but was stopped when Adam grabbed her wrist. “You have to be there at the draft. If I’m going back to TV, I want you there.”

Jada smiled and patted his hand. “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Our current focus is the showcase. Nothing after that.” Adam nodded. Jada stood up and stretched her back out. “Wanna lift before lunch?”

“Sure.” Adam stood. “But I have something I want to ask you first.”

“Shoot.”

“What are you going this Sunday?”

Jada looked at Adam like he was dumb. “Sitting in your living room to watch the Royal Rumble like we planned. Why?”

“How would you like to see it in person?” Jada lilted her head to the side. “I got us a box and hotel and everything. You could watch your very first live show and get to hang out with Chris and Jay. You could meet Mick Foley, Matt Hardy, Bill Goldberg, and Shawn Michaels. All the guys you love will be there. How’s that sound?”

“You want to take me to the Rumble?”

Adam nodded. “Call it a late Christmas present or an early birthday present. I don’t care. Just say yes. It will be fun and a chance to get out of here for a day or two.”

“You want to take me to Philly for the Rumble?”

“Yes!” Adam said excitedly. “What do you say?”

Jada shook her head as she let out a small laugh. “I say…I say that I don’t have a single piece of cold weather clothing to wear.”

Adam hugged Jada. “We’ll go shopping for some.” He hugged her again. “This will be so much fun.”

Jada laughed at Adam’s exuberance. “Okay okay. Let’s go lift. We’ll discuss this later.” Adam grabbed Jada’s hand and practically drug her to his workout room.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki