Adam & Eve...and the Pop Star by Jessica


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Jada and Adam stood in the elevator at their hotel, Jada’s arm linked in Adam’s with her head rested on his shoulder. They were both trying to stifle yawns as the elevator doors opened. Adam led Jada to her room door and stuck out his hand. Jada handed him her key. When the green light came on, he opened the door for her. She stepped inside and when she realized he wasn’t following her, grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him in her room. Jada laid down on her back on the bed the Adam followed suit. She reached over to pat his leg and said, “This was the best weekend. Thanks for bringing me.”

Adam turned on his side and propped up on his elbow. “It’s been a long time since I’ve just watched a show.”

Jada opened up her eyes and smiled at Adam. “It was so nice to experience my first live event with a fan. It just makes it that much more fun.” Adam reached over and pushed some hair off Jada’s forehead. “Although, is it bad that the only matched I enjoyed was Shawn Michaels/Triple H and the Rumble?”

Adam shook his head. “No, not really. Those were the best matches and the ones that involved characters you like.”

Jada closed her eyes. “Chris and Jay did so well. I wish they could have beat Chris Benoit. And getting to met everybody…you are officially my new best friend.”

“That was my whole goal.” Adam laughed.

Jada playfully hit Adam in the chest. “You know what I mean.” Jada softened her voice and looked up at Adam sweetly. “Thank you.”

“Anytime.”

“Not just for this.” Jada turned to face Adam. “The past few months have been crazy for me and you’ve been such a rock throughout it all. And just the fact of getting to work with an athlete, that’s been huge for me. This has been one of my biggest jobs and just watching you progress everyday has been so great. And to top it off I get a friend out of the deal. I couldn’t ask for anything more.” Jada reached over and ran her hand across Adam’s scruffy chin. “Thank you…for everything.” Adam closed his eyes at the feel of Jada’s touch and leaned down to kiss her. Jada hesitated for only a moment before closing her eyes and meeting him halfway. As their bodies relaxed at the feel of each others lips, Adam wrapped an arm around Jada and pulled her closer. When the kiss ended, Jada laid her head down on Adam’s arm. “We had better get to bed. Our flight’s early and we have to train as soon as we get back.”

Adam let out a sigh as he laid his head down by Jada’s. “You kicking me out?” Jada kissed Adam’s nose and nodded. “Don’t trust me?”

Jada blushed and smiled. “Actually, I don’t trust me.”

Adam raised an eyebrow then kissed Jada’s forehead. “Good night. I’ll see you in the morning.” He kissed Jada’s forehead again then got off the bed and walked back to his room.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki