Adam & Eve...and the Pop Star by Jessica


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Jada and Adam stood in the gorilla position at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan. They were watching Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman listing their picks for Raw and Smackdown. Adam knew his time was coming and started to get antsy. He grabbed Jada and gave her a big hug. “I wanted you to know that last four months have been the best. I wouldn’t be standing here tonight if it weren’t for you.”

Jada smiled. “All I did was cook some meals and keep you focused. You’re here tonight because you refused to let a broken neck stop you.”

Adam gave Jada a quick kiss. “Either way, it means so much that you’re here with me tonight.”

“You just go out there and have fun. I expect you to have the biggest pop of the night. And when you’ve finished soaking it all in, I’ll be right here waiting on you.” Jada handed Adam his shades. He nodded then turned his attention to the TV screen knowing he was next.

Eric Bischoff looked down at his podium then began. “My next pick is a former Intercontinental Champion, a former Tag Team Champion and he’s been out for a while and when he comes back, he’s coming back to Raw. And that person is Edge!”

“You think you know me,” Adam’s music started and he ran out on the stage. The crowd went crazy as Adam jumped all around. He looked better than he had before he was injured. He strutted down to the ring in black leather pants, a black t-shirt and a black leather coat. He slid onto the mat, like he always did and the crowd roared even louder. When Adam finally went back stage, he found Jada right where he left her. He picked her up and swung her around. “That felt amazing! I haven’t had a crowd react like that since back in the E&C days.”

“I’m so proud of you.” Jada said then kissed him.

“Man, I don’t want to leave.”

“Then don’t.” Jada said as they started walking back to the locker room. “Hang here with the boys. Enjoy yourself. Soak up the energy.”

“But it’s my last night with you.”

Jada stopped in the hallway and ran her hand across Adam’s cheek. “I told you, if we’re meant to be, then everything will work out. You need to focus on your comeback and I need to find a place to live in LA.”

“You know you can always move in with me.” Jada didn’t respond. Adam pulled Jada in for a hug. “You’ll call me as soon as you get to LA?” Jada nodded. “And you’ll call me when you need to move into your new place so I can help?” Jada nodded again. “And in two months I can call you up and ask you out on a date?”

Jada pulled back and grabbed Adam’s hands. “If you still want to, I’ll be there.”

“I’ll miss you.”

“No you won’t. At least not right now. This is your world, get back into it.” Jada smiled, kissed Adam one more time before turning around and walking out of the arena brushing away one lone tear from her cheek.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki