Adam & Eve...and the Pop Star by Jessica


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Jada fidgeted in the elevator of WWE Corporate, nervous about her meeting and a little uncomfortable in her business suit. She had her long brown hair pulled back in a low ponytail and had some light makeup on. It almost felt like her body was rebelling against the formalness of her attire as she felt her body heat rise. The elevator doors opened and she walked towards the receptionist at the front desk.

“Miss Norris?” the lady asked. Jada nodded. “Go on it. They’re waiting for you.” The receptionist motioned to a door that read Vince McMahan. Jada opened the door and tentatively poked her head in.

“Ah, Miss Norris. Come on it.” Vince stood and extended his had. “Vince McMahan. We talked on the phone. This is Jim Ross. He’s my right hand man.”

Jada shook the other hand that was extended to her. “Mr. McMahan. Mr. Ross. It is such an honor to meet you both.”

Jim pulled a chair out for Jada. “It’s JR.” Jada smiled and nodded noticing JR’s ever present cowboy hat.

“Miss Norris,” Vince started. “We were very impressed with the things The Rock said about you and when Edge asked for you personally, we knew we had to see if you were available. Are you familiar with Edge’s injury?” Jada shook her head. “Back in March, Edge had surgery to fuse together two disks in his spine that had ruptured. He’s been resting since then, but wants to get back in the ring. There’s no doctor that would okay him to get back in right now. He wants someone who will get his body and mind back in shape so we can get him back in. We’re thinking with proper training and doctor’s approval, he might be ready to rejoin us in time for Backlash next April. That would give you a little over five months. Now, obviously you’ll have to talk to Edge to work out exactly what type of plan you need, but he has informed us he is willing to do anything to get back into the game.”

JR spoke up. “I’m sure you’ve read over your copy of the contract that we faxed. Nothing’s changed on our end. Ten thousand a month and a fully furnished apartment. You can have a company car if you like or you can use your own. Did you have any questions about the contract or the job?”

Jada shook her head. “My lawyer and I looked over the contract and everything looks good. I’ll use my own car if that’s alright with you.”

“That’s perfectly fine with us.” Vince slid a contract with a pen towards Jada. “If you could sign this for us.” Jada obliged. “We’ll mail a copy to both you and your lawyer. This folder,” Vince slid a blue folder over towards Jada, “has all your housing information plus contact information for myself and Jim. Feel free to call about anything. This,” Vince slid a red folder and three DVD’s towards Jada, “is the background information you requested on Edge and some of his matches. If you need to see any other match, call and we can overnight it to you. Edge is expecting to meet you next Tuesday at City Heights Hospital for his workup. Is there anything you can think of that you need?”

Jada shook her head. “I think right now I’m set. I really want to thank you for this opportunity and I hope that I can give you all the results you want.”

“I’m sure you will, Miss Norris.” JR said as he stood up and extended his hand to Jada. “We look forward to hearing about your progress.” Jada smiled and nodded, shook Vince’s hand, gathered her stuff and walked out of the office.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki