Adam & Eve...and the Pop Star by Jessica


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Lance sat in his living room in Orlando mindlessly flipping channels until he heard the garage door start going up. He turned the TV off and rushed to the garage. Jada had barely gotten out of the car when Lance grabbed her and twirled her around. When he put her down, he wrapped his hands in her long brown hair and pulled her in for a kiss. When they broke the kiss, Jada smiled and ran her hand across Lance’s cheek. “It’s nice to see you too.” Jada winked as she leaned in and gave Lance a soft kiss.

“I missed you so much baby.” Lance looked Jada up and down. “You look great…beautiful. Is your stuff in the trunk?”

“Yeah, just my overnight bag and backpack.” Jada popped her trunk. “I’ve got a little bit of work to do this weekend.”

Lance placed the two items on his shoulder and closed the trunk. “You have to work? I thought it would just be us this weekend.”

“It will be. I just have a tiny bit I have to do.” The couple walked in the house and up the stairs to the master bedroom to drop off Jada’s stuff.

“I thought you were going to be her sooner. What happened?” Lance asked as Jada stepped into the bathroom.

“Well, traffic was awful. An hour and a half drive took like two and a half. And as we were finishing up our afternoon workout, one of Adam’s wrestling friends came over and I ended up talking to them a little longer than I planned. We swam this afternoon, so I had to get a shower before I headed here.” Jada stepped out of the bathroom and joined Lance sitting on the bed. “But I’m here now.”

“And you look really tan.” Lance ran a hand up and down Jada’s arm.

“It’s the morning runs on the beach.” Jada pushed the neck of her polo shirt over so Lance could see her shoulder. “And I’m starting to get tan lines. I hate tan lines.”

“I still think you’re sexy as hell.” Lance kissed the newly exposed flesh as he ran his hand up Jada’s demin covers thigh.

Jada put both hands on Lance’s chest and pushed him back. “As much as I’d like that right now, I’m starving. Can we eat first?” Jada ran her thumb across Lance’s bottom lip. “Later, I promise.”

Lance let out a defeated sigh, but stood up and extended a hand to Jada. “I went grocery shopping yesterday, so we should be able to find something to eat. Let’s go check.” Lance led Jada down to the kitchen and sat down on a bar stool. “Whatever you want is fine. Rummage through and whatever you want to cook is fine with me.” Jada plastered a fake smile on her face as she looked through the refrigerator and cabinets. She found one of the boxed meals that had everything you need in the box and began mixing and preheating the oven. “I’ll take care of the drinks and salad.” Lance offered.

‘That sounds like a totally fair trade’ Jada thought but opted to say, “Thanks baby.”

“So, how are things going with Corner…Edge…Wall? Whatever his name is.”

Jada rolled her eyes. “Edge. His real name is Adam Copeland. And things are going really good. He’s open and really willing to put the work in. Barely complained about the diet change and seems to be able to work out vigorously even though he’s soar. We’re both kinda worn out after the last couple of days and looking forward to the weekend off, but he’s got a big goal that he really wants to work towards. He seems like he’s going to be really dedicated.”

Lance filled two glasses with iced tea. “Does he have a girlfriend or anything?”

Jada could hear the tone in Lance’s voice, but chose to ignore it. “He’s in the process of getting a divorce right now. I don’t think he’s dating anyone. He’s got a beautiful yellow lab, Luger. You’d love his dog.” Jada hoped she could change the topic before the conversation got vicious. The last time he used this tone with her was when we was accusing her of cheating on him with Seann William Scott.

“What about his friend you said you met today?”

“Chris Jericho? He’s married with a kid. I think his wife’s name is Jessica. I think that’s what Adam told me. They live just on the other side of Tampa and his best friend Jay and his wife Denise live in the next town over, so when we think it’s time to try in-ring workouts, we’ve got sparing partners. Little things like that have been working out so nicely.”

“I’m glad things are working out so well.” The couple chatted as they finished preparing dinner, both trying to avoid the topic of Jada’s work. Once they finished eating, Lance and Jada went in the living room to watch a movie.

Before the movie had hit its thirty minute mark, Jada stood up and stretched. “I’m exhausted baby. I’m going to go up to bed.” She kissed Lance’s forehead. “Come up whenever you’re ready.” Lance sat and watched a few more minutes before he decided to join Jada in bed. When he walked into the bedroom, he saw Jada laying on her back, sheet pulled up to her neck and eyes closed. Lance decided to take all his clothes off and get in bed on his side naked. He curled up next to Jada and began to kiss her neck as he ran his hand up her leg, pushing her satin nightgown up. Jada grunted and wiggled a bit. When Lance started to put his hand inside her panties, Jada rolled so her back was facing Lance and pulled the sheets tighter around her. “Not tonight baby.” Disappointed, Lance let out a sigh, put his boxers back on and went back downstairs to finish the movie.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki