Adam & Eve...and the Pop Star by Jessica


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Adam awoke with a start when he heard his front door open and heard Luger barking. Adam relaxed when he heard the barking stop and glanced over at the clock to see it was seven pm. He could hear Jada calling his name. He poked his head out of his bedroom door and responded. “I’ll be right there.” Adam shut the door and blushed at his attire. He had taken a shower after his weight training and laid down on his bed in only a towel for what he thought was only going to be a few minutes. He quickly grabbed a pair of boxers, jeans, and a fitted short sleeve black button up shirt in which he buttoned only three of the middle buttons with his long blonde hair draped around his shoulders. It has a bit of a wave from air drying. He walked barefoot towards the kitchen where he heard Jada talking to Luger while opening and closing cabinets. “Hey! Sorry about that.” Adam looked Jada up and down. “Wow…you clean up nice.”

Jada blushed as she placed the two chicken breasts in a pan. “It’s just jeans.”

Adam sat down on a bar stool, watching Jada prepare their dinner. “Yeah, but for the week I’ve known you, you’ve only been in workout clothes. This is nice.” Jada smiled as she began to season the chicken. She was in a pair of dark jeans, a pink eyelet tank, and black heeled sandals with her hair down and slightly curled at the ends with a light splash of makeup on.

“I’d say it’s nice to not see your bare chest for once, but you’d have to do up a few more buttons for that.” Jada winked at Adam as she flipped the chicken over and seasoned the other side.

Adam laughed as he buttoned a few more buttons. “So, what’s for dinner?”

Jada closed the lid on the seasoning she was using and put it back in the cabinet. “Well, tonight’s specialty is baked chicken with steamed vegetables and wild rice. And for dessert it is fresh fruit with lite whipped cream.”

“Sounds healthy.” Adam turned his nose up.

“It is.” Jada smiled. She continued to prepare dinner as Adam watched. There silence was broken when Jada’s purse began beeping. “That’s my cell. Could you get it out of my purse?” Adam glanced to his right and saw a small, white Louis Vuitton purse. He opened the top zipper and pulled Jada’s cell out. “Thanks.” Jada glanced at the screen. “Text message.” Jada scrolled through the message and replied, then handed the phone back to Adam.

“Another client?” Adam asked as he placed the phone back in her purse.

“No…Lance. Just telling me he’s going to be in New York all week.”

Adam nodded. “I forgot to ask how your weekend went.”

Jada rolled her eyes. “The drive from here to Orlando is going to get old fast. Traffic was awful. And…” Jada looked up at Adam. “And you don’t want to hear about my personal stuff.”

Adam leaned forward onto the bar. “Of course I do. You’ve already heard an earful of mine. It’s only fair I return the favor.”

Jada let out a sigh and nodded. “I guess so. Well, Lance wasn’t very happy about me taking this job. You know, being away from LA for so long. And this weekend, when we weren’t arguing about the most random stuff, we were avoiding each other physically.” Jada looked down and blushed. “Well, I was more avoiding than he was.”

“Why?”

Jada put the rice in the boiling water and put a lid on the pan. “See, that’s the strange part. I have no idea. But the past month or so has been like this. I honestly can’t remember the last time we…” Jada looked up at Adam and let out a sigh. “Let’s pick a different topic.”

“Okay.” Adam looked around the kitchen to find some inspiration for a topic of conversation, when his eyes landed on Jada’s purse. He pulled out her wallet and looked at her driver’s license. “So, your middle name’s Eve?”

Jada laughed and shook her head. “Wow. That’s definitely a different topic.” Jada put her wallet back in her purse and pushed it up against the wall. “Yes, my middle name’s Eve. And my parents being the two percent hippie they were, named my twin brother Leif Adam. So we don’t have the rhyming first names like most twins. Instead we’re Adam and Eve.”

Adam laughed. “Hey, that makes us Adam and Eve too.”

Jada shook her head, but couldn’t help and smile. “I think technically that would make us Joseph and Eve.”

“Eh, potato potatoe.”

Jada laughed and threw a cup towel at Adam. “You’re such an idiot. Get over here and help me.”

Adam walked over to Jada and put an arm around her shoulders. “I made you smile though.”

Jada patted the hand that was on her shoulder. “Yes…yes you did.” She squeezed Adam’s hand as he squeezed her shoulder. “Now, we’ve got forty-five minutes to finish dinner and eat before Raw comes on. Get the bag of veggies out of the fridge please.”

“Yes ma’am.” Adam winked at Jada as he opened the fridge door.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki