Adam & Eve...and the Pop Star by Jessica


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Adam stepped on the scale Jada set down in the middle of the workout room in his house. The digital screen flashed zero then started rising. As it neared the end of its rise, Adam started fidgeting. Jada rolled her eyes and hit Adam in the arm with the pen that was in her hand. “Stand still boy.”

Adam let out a sigh but did as told. “I hate this part.”

The number on the scale balanced out and Jada wrote the weight down in her notebook. “How can you hate this already? This is only the third time we’ve done this. Plus, I’ve got to weigh you to make sure I can tell if you overeat this Thursday.”

Adam stepped off the scale and removed his shirt as Jada unrolled her tape measure. “Weigh in makes every Monday morning suck. Plus, Thursday’s Thanksgiving. I’m supposed to overeat.”

Jada reached around Adam to measure his chest. “Not overeat. Just enjoy a normal sized meal of holiday themed foods and limited desserts.” Jada moved the tape measure down to Adam’s waist.

“You’re a party pooper. And how will you know anyway? We’ll be a whole country apart.”

Jada wrote down the measurements then wrapped the tape measure around Adam’s left arm. “Just because you’ll be in Ontario and I’ll be in Mississippi doesn’t mean I won’t be able to tell if you cheated at weight in next Monday.”

“What’s in Mississippi?” Adam asked as he lifted his right arm for Jada to measure.

“Lance’s family.”

“Ah.” Adam put his shirt back on as Jada wrote down the arm measurements. “Thanksgiving with the in-laws.”

Jada smiled. “Yeah, I’ve meet them a few times before and I love them. Lance’s parents, Jim and Diane, are so laid back and welcoming. The complete opposite of my high strung, on-the-go family. Plus, Lance’s sister just had a baby. It’ll be fun.”

“When are you leaving?” Adam pulled his hair back in a ponytail then started walking towards the front entryway to get Luger’s leash.

Jada gathered her things and set them on the couch in the living room as she grabbed her car keys. “My flight is tomorrow at eight. Lance is already there.”

Adam turned to face Jada. “If you want, I can drive you to the airport so you don’t have to leave your car there.”

“Thanks.” Jada sweetly smiled at Adam. “Will you be back in time to pick me up on Saturday? That would be the only problem with that plan.”

Adam nodded. “Yeah, I’m coming back Saturday morning.” Adam smiled. “Let’s do that. I’ll take you and pick you up so we only have one car sitting at the airport all week instead of two.”

Jada reached over and squeezed Adam’s free hand. “Thanks.”

Adam smiled and squeezed back. “Any time.” Adam opened the front door and stepped to the side. “After you, my lady.” Jada curtsied then walked out the door and towards her car, Luger on her heels.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki