Adam & Eve...and the Pop Star by Jessica


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Jada took a deep breath as she stepped on the escalator and scanned the crowd of people below. Lance was supposed to pick her up at the Jackson, Mississippi airport but she couldn’t seem to find him. When her eyes finally connected with someone she recognized, her shoulders slumped but her smile grew. Jada was greeted by a smile in return and a small wave. She reached the bottom of the steps and walked toward the out stretched arms.

“Hello Miss Jada.”

“Hello Mr. Bass.” Jada quickly hugged Lance’s father. “What are you doing here?”

Jim motioned towards the luggage carousels as Jada followed beside him. “Came to pick you up. Stacy got in town a few hours ago and Lance just couldn’t pull himself away from the baby. So he asked if I would come get you.”

Jada smiled up at Lance’s dad. “Well, thank you Jim. You know I could have just gotten a cab. You didn’t have to pull yourself away from the baby too.” The carousel they were standing at started moving.

Jim started scanning the bags coming down the shoot. “What’s your bag look like?”

“Brown Louis Vuitton.” Jada blushed as the people standing near her gave her a look. “I only have one bag.” Jim nodded and once he saw the bag, waited for it to pass near him, picked it up and showed it to Jada. She nodded and the pair started walking towards Jim’s car.

They drove for a few minutes before Jim broke the silence. “So, Miss Jada, how’s work going? Lance has told us bits and pieces of what you’re doing.”

Jada smiled as she turned her attention towards Jim. “Work is great. I’m getting to work with an athlete who is so dedicated to the training. He’s not cheating on the diet and he hardly complains about anything. He’s got a goal and is totally focused on it. Adam’s been a joy.”

“You’re looking great.”

Jada blushed as she tucked some hair behind her ear. “Between daily runs on the beach, weights and Pilates I wouldn’t be surprised if I look like a wrestler when it’s all said and done. And Adam’s actually teaching me a lot about the business. It’s a real interesting line of work. I could actually see myself in the business.”

“Well, don’t tell Lance,” Jim joked. “I doubt he wants to lose you to the WWE.” Jada laughed and shook her head. Jim and Jada continued to chat until they reached Lance’s parents house in Clinton, a thirty minute drive from the airport. Jim gathered Jada’s things from the trunk. “Home sweet home. Walk right on in.” Jada did as told and saw everyone sitting in the living room talking.

Lance jumped up from his spot of the floor and hugged Jada. “Hey! How was your flight?” Lance took Jada’s bags from his dad. “I’ll take those. Follow me babe.” Jada waved at everybody then followed Lance up the stairs. Lance opened a door and walked in. She saw Lance’s open suitcase on the floor as he set her bag by his. “Mom said you could stay in here with me. She’s cool with it.” Lance sat down on the bed and patted a spot beside him. “So, how was your flight?”

Jada sat down beside him and rested her head on his shoulder as she let out a sigh. “It was good. Non-eventful.” Lance put his arm around Jada’s waist and kissed the top of her head. “I thought you were going to pick me up today.”

“I’m sorry. Stacy came in a little while ago and I just wanted to hang out with her and Ford and the baby. I thought you wouldn’t mind.”

Jada placed her hand on Lance’s thigh. “I was just hoping to see you first, that’s all. It’s been over two weeks. Plus, I feel bad taking your dad away from his grandchild.”

“He didn’t mind. In fact, he volunteered.” Lance tilted Jada’s chin up and kissed her softly on the lips. Jada let out a soft moan as their kiss deepened. Lance ran his hand from Jada’s cheek, over her shoulder and cupped her right breast. Jada pulled back and took his hand in hers. “Not now. Everyone’s waiting downstairs for us.”

“Tonight?” Lance raised an eyebrow as he wiped Jada’s smudged lip gloss from her bottom lip.

Jada smiled but looked away. “Maybe. If you’re lucky.” She then stood up and walked towards the door. “Now, let’s go be social.” Lance sighed but relented. Jada and Lance spent the rest of the afternoon and evening talking with the family and making decisions about what would have to be cooked on Wednesday to make Thursday run smoothly. Around ten o’clock everyone parted ways and Jada and Lance retreated to Lance’s room.

Jada quickly washed her makeup off and brushed her teeth in the bathroom across the hall from Lance’s bedroom before entering and changing into a spaghetti strapped, knee length night gown.

“Wow, you’re getting tan.”

Jada glanced down at her shoulders. “And look at the tan lines. I’ve had to change the type of tank I wear so the lines won’t be so thick.”

“You look amazing.”

Jada smiled at Lance. “Thank you. You’re a sight for sore eyes, let me tell you.” Jada sat down on her side of the uncovered bed.

Lance sat behind Jada and began to massage her shoulders. “Two weeks is too long. I’ve missed you.” Jada nodded as she closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of Lance’s hands on her skin. “You’re going to have to start flying home every weekend.”

“Or you’re gong to have to move back to Orlando.” Jada said as she reached back and patted Lance’s knee.

Lance grunted. “We’ll have to do something.” Jada nodded. Lance began to kiss Jada’s neck as he moved to massage down her arms. “So baby,” Lance whispered in Jada’s ear. “Have I been lucky?”

“Huh?” Lance slid one strap off Jada’s shoulder and began kissing her again. “Oh…baby, not tonight.”

“What?”

“Not tonight. I’m tired and it’s way past my bedtime.”

“Then when?” Lance huffed as he dropped his hands and scooted over to his side of the bed.

“Soon baby.” Jada sighed. “I’m just tired.”

Lance stood up off the bed. “That’s what you said last time…and the time before that. Do you know how long it’s been? Do you?” Jada shook her head. She couldn’t recall and she knew that wasn’t a good thing. “It’s been over two months. Two months!”

“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t realize.” Jada looked down at her lap to avoid Lance’s hot gaze.

“You know, after a while a guy starts to wonder what’s wrong with him when his girl doesn’t want to be with him.” Lance started pacing between the bed and dresser. “It makes me wonder if you’re getting it from somewhere else.” Jada rolled her eyes. “Well, are you? Are you sleeping with someone else?” Jada just stared up at Lance, refusing to answer his asinine question. “It’s that Edge guy, isn’t it? You’re sleeping with that wrestler, aren’t you?”

“Are you kidding me?” Jada stood up and walked towards Lance. “He’s a client. Plus, honey, I wouldn’t cheat on you, I’d break up with you first. I don’t play the hide and seek games.”

“Then why the hell won’t you sleep with me?” Lance yelled.

Jada ducked her head. “I don’t know.” They both stood looking at the floor in silence. “I’m sorry.” Jada almost whispered. She looked up at Lance who was still looking at the floor. “I want to. I’m sorry.”

Lance looked up at Jada, his face softening. “You do? You really want to?” Jada nodded although everything in her was saying no. “Come here.” Lance stretched out his arms towards Jada. She gave him a small smile and slowly started walking towards him. “I’m sorry for yelling at you. I love you.”

Jada laid her head against Lance’s bare chest. “I love you too.” Lance wrapped his arms around Jada and held her close. After a few moments, Jada looked up at Lance and said, “Make love to me like it’s our last time.” She then reached up and pulled his head down to hers for a deep, passionate kiss.
============================================================================
Jada heard the water running and the thought of his naked body being pounded by hot water instantly aroused her. She quietly stepped in the bathroom and was hit with a blanket of steam. She shut the door and quickly discarded her nightgown. She gingerly stepped in the shower and was great by his tan and toned back. She watched the water spill off his blonde hair down his back and caress his round butt before finishing its trek down his legs. She marveled at each inch of his perfect flesh until her impulses overtook her and she reached out to touch him. To her surprise, he didn’t jump. Instead he purred at the feel of her soft flesh on his.

“I’ve been waiting for you.”

Jada felt the vixen in her overtake as she pressed her front against his back and began to run her hands up and down his well toned abs as she kissed his shoulder. He let out a soft moan and laid his head back on her shoulder. With eyes closed their lips found each other. He turned to face her, his full erection pressing into her flat stomach. She pulled back to look deep in his green eyes.

“I love you Jada.”

“I love you too Adam.” Adam? Jada woke up with a start and looked around Lance’s Mississippi bedroom. She was naked under the sheet and could see her clothes in a pile with Lance’s. “It was just a dream.” She quietly mumbled then looked over at Lance and his still sleeping form. “This is your fault. Putting that thought in my head.” She whispered then got up and retrieved her panties and nightgown.

“Where are you going?” Lance asked as he shifted positions. “Go back to sleep.”

“I’ve just gotta pee. I’ll be right back.” Jada said as she quickly redressed herself.

“Well, don’t take long. It’s getting cold without you.” Lance slurred before he started softly snoring.

Jada quietly stepped into the hallway and shut the bedroom door behind her. “It’s all your fault.” Jada mumbled again as she walked into the bathroom.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki