Wade's Tv Show by girlangel514


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Bernadette sat next to Lonnie and Mike pouting. She didn't really want to be where she was, but her boyfriend made her come. She was at a TV recording studio watching her boyfriend, Jc Chasez help judge a TV dance-off show called The Wade Robson Project. It was a show that found the best amateur dancer in America. The show had celebrity judges, but ultimately it was America’s vote. It was kinda of like that show American Idol, except they voted on the best dancer and not the best singer, at least they did that for the last show, which Bernadette was at. Jc was one of the celebrity judges.
“Why do I have to be here?” Bernadette asked Mike and Lonnie. When they didn’t answer her she hit Lonnie in the arm and said, “I asked you a question.”
Lonnie glared at her a stare that would usually make somebody afraid of him, but Bernadette only smiled up at him. “Aren’t you going to answer my question, Lonnie?”
Lonnie rolled his eyes and said, “Not really. Because you know why we are here and if you didn’t you should by now because you asked Mike and me this how many times in the last five minutes??”
“Well, of course I know why we are here. Jc has to judge Wade’s stupid little show and he forced me to come, but he shouldn’t even be judging it. I don’t like Wade.”
“That doesn’t mean a thing. Jc doesn’t really like him all that much right about now either, but he still has responsibilities to his career.”
“But Wade helped to hurt Justin, Jc’s best friend. Jc shouldn’t do the show on that principle.”
Mike shook his head in disbelief. “I’m not going to argue with you anymore.”
“But Britney cheated on Justin with Wade. If I was famous and had to be on a TV show hosted by the man that helped Justin cheat on Tiffani, then I wouldn’t even do the show. Fuck anybody who thought I should too.”
Lonnie was just about to say that she would too do the show, when Bernadette’s cell phone rang.
“Hello?” Bernadette said answering it.
“Good morning, Sunshine. What are you doing?”
“Hi, Tif. I’m at Wade’s stupid show. I swear I am so bored. I don’t even know why I had to come.”
“Because Jace wanted you to go.”
“But he shouldn’t have done the show in the first place. Wade hurt Justin.”
“Yeah, but Jace had to do the show. He is only doing what Johnny told him to do to help his career, remember?”
“Yeah, I remember, but I still don’t think it is right.”
“Uh huh. So who’s winning the dance competition?”
“How am I supposed to know? I am in the back with Lonnie and Mike. I’m not watching it, only Mike is.”
“Oh.”
Just then Jc came over and said that he wanted to talk to Bernadette. Lonnie and Mike immediately got off the couch and moved about a foot away from them. Jc sat down next to Bernadette and waited until she told Tiffani that she had to go. Except that she never told Tiffani that she had to go.
He said, “Hun, I want to talk to you. I have a five minute break.”
Bernadette looked at him and then said, “Tif, I have to call you back. The butthead wants to talk.” And then she hung up the phone.
“Oh so now I’m the butthead?” Jc asked.
“Yeah, for making me come here to watch that no good son of a…..”
Jc kissed her real fast to stop her from talking anymore.
Then he said, “I know what Wade is, but you also know that I have to do this TV show. It would help get my music out.”
“Yeah, I know.” She said dejectedly.
“Ok, so stop complaining. And if you actually watch the show, you might like it.” He looked up and noticed that the stage hands were calling him back to the show. “I have to go. Be good for Lonnie and Mike now and watch some of the show, alright?”
“Fine.” Bernadette said in a near pout.
Jc smiled at her and then gave her a quick kiss before he went back to his seat where he would judge the show once again.
For the next hour, Bernadette tried to do as Jc wanted and watched some of the show, but all she could think about was how Wade had hurt Justin and she really didn’t want to watch it. So while she was watching it she would make remarks to Lonnie and Mike that showed her dislike for Wade. Lonnie was having a fun time listening to Bernadette rant and rave. It wasn’t often that he heard her really mad like she was on that day. As for Jc, he wasn’t having fun. He was beginning to like sitting and judging if only it would give him a chance to get away from his girlfriend for a little bit. Every time he had a break and would go and see her, all she would do would be to complain about Wade and he was getting tired of it.
One time when he had a break, he went over to see Bernadette, except she was in the bathroom, so he was talking to Lonnie and Mike.
“I think maybe that I shouldn’t have insisted that Bernadette come with me today.” Jc said to Lonnie and Mike.
“Why would you say that, Jace?” Mike said sarcastically.
Lonnie laughed and said, “I’m kind of having fun seeing her get mad.”
“Yeah, well, Bernadette will get even more mad when I do my performance. I don’t think she is going to talk to me.”
“Why?” Mike asked.
“Because in the dance I have to grope another girl.”
“And we all know that Bernadette won’t like that.” Lonnie said as he smiled.
They all agreed and then Jc had to go back to the show.
Bernadette came back from the bathroom and announced that she wasn’t going to watch anymore of the show and that she was just going to sit on the couch. Lonnie went with her and the two of them sat and talked.
When the show was over and Bernadette didn’t go up to Jc and start yelling at him, Jc thought something was odd. He went over to Mike and asked, “Where’s Bernadette?”
“She’s sitting on the couch with Lonnie.”
“Ok.” Jc said and then went back to go tell her that they could go home now. But when he got to the couch where Bernadette and Lonnie were sitting, he instantly knew why Bernadette didn’t yell at him for his performance. She didn’t see it. She was sound asleep lying on Lonnie’s arm. He knew that she would eventually find out and then he would be in trouble, but when the time came he wasn’t really worried. Bernadette didn’t really stay mad at him for that long and if they fought, he knew that eventually they would make up and that, Jc was looking forward to.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki