This Time Around by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The years came and gone for the Timberlake family. It was hard to adjust to the new life style but it all seemed to come easy to Justin now. He had relationships with other women but nothing ever seemed to work out. It didn’t help that the girls were all the problem to begin with.


Even though the girls are now 17 and 15 they seem to get in even more trouble now than they did when they were little. Justin couldn’t handel it at times and had to call for back up-his mother. He couldn’t believe how much they grew up as well. Gracie Marie looked more like her mother every day while Maggie was just the same as always beautiful in every way. Justin was proud of his daughters. He couldn’t imagine living his life without them.


Also, as the year’s had passed Justin drifted apart from his best friend. After the divorce from Julie nothing was the same between him and Jc. He guessed it didn’t help when they were related. But now it seems him and his former bandmate Lance are quite unseperable these days.


Justin knew one day he would find true love again but the question was when and who. This was all a journey he is now about to take.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki