This Time Around by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Gracie and Maggie walked down the street from the bus stop.


“Maggie do you remember when we were younger?”


“Yeah why? You thinking about mom again?” Maggie asked.


“So what’s it to you?”


“Jeez don’t have such an attitude about it Gracie. Dad told you to stop being so rude to me” Maggie shot back.


“Shut up Maggie or I’ll tell dad you called me a bitch.” Maggie suddenly shut up. The last thing she wanted was to get in trouble by her father. Since her mother wemt away he just isn’t quite the same anymore. He is over protective of he both of them. Espeically when it came to Gracie starting to date boys after all she is 17.


Gracie and Maggie got home and saw their was an unfamilar car parked in their driveway.


“I hope dad doesn’t have another one of those girls over at the house” Gracie said,” I don’t like them” Maggie opened the front door.


“Dad we’re home from school!” Maggie yelled,”Where are you?”


“In here pumpkin” Maggie and Gracie set their backpacks and notebooks down on the couch and walked into the sitting room and saw Uncle Lance.


“Uncle Lance!” Gracie yelled and gave him a hug.


“Its good to see you Gracie and you too Maggie.”


“Did you bring Bryce with you?” Gracie asked.


“Uh…no he is at home…he’s grounded. So I made him stay home today” Lance replied.


“Oh…well I’ll be up in my bedroom doing my homework daddy”


“Okay baby girl” Gracie went out through the living room and picked up her things and walked into her bedroom and got onto the computer and logged onto the internet and saw Bryce on.


RascalFlattsFan1: Hey Bryce heard you are grounded. What did you do?


KennyChesneyFan1: Dad caught me steaking out to see you at the party last week.


RascalFlattsFan1: I wondered why I didn’t see you.


KennyChesneyFan1: Yeah, sorry Gracie…you know I didn’t meant to leave you hanging right?


RascalFlattsFan1: Yeah, I know. I better let you go before my stupid sister catches me on the internet. I’ll see you tomorrow at school


KennyChesneyFan1: Of course


“I am telling dad you know. Bryce is grounded maybe I should tell Uncle Lance too” Maggie said.


“You wouldn’t dare…”


“Watch me” Maggie ran downstairs and Gracie followed Maggie,” Dad….Gracie was talking to Bryce online!” Maggie shouted.


“No I wasn’t I was doing homeworl you little brat!”


“Girls, stop this now. Gracie Marie were you talking to Bryce…tell me the truth right now” Maggie couldn’t help but smile knowing the fact she had gotten her sister in trouble.


“I was doing homework honestly and he was on too I didn’t think it would be such a big deal honestly daddy”


“No excuse baby-girl…you are now grounded too no phone for three days you understand me?”


“Yes daddy” Gracie walked back up to her bedroom and finished her homework.


Meanwhile downstairs.


“Maggie you need to stop spying on your sister. I have my ways of finding out what’s going on around here”


“Okay daddy”


“Why don’t you go and do your homework while I finish talking to Uncle Lance”


“Okay” Maggie did what her father told her to do and went up to her bedroom and started to do her homework just like her sister.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki