Almost Lost by Taccora


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


ALMOST LOST
Chapter 10


The day finally came for *NSYNC’s party. As luck has it, they didn’t break their record but they did break another record for highest album’s sold because they still sold more than any other artist only this time is was 1.88 million copies. The guys were sitting up in the balcony because this was a party, mini concert and dinner in one. There were a few fans scattered around the floor area but not that much. It was about time for the first artist to come out and perform and since Janet was close to the guys of *NSYNC she performed one of Justin’s favorite songs which was ‘Anytime.’ A few more artists came out before the food was served.

After everyone started eating, Johnny Wright came out and told *NSYNC and the crowd how many albums they sold and then said, "Well since this is a special night for the guys, the label did some searching and had a special friend of the guys come out to perform a special piece for them. She wrote it and decided to sing it tonight. Without further adieu here to perform one of her songs, here’s Ebony Williams." As he said that, a lot of the audience clapped for her because they knew her and because she wrote many of their songs. Most of these artists weren't fortunate enough to hear her sing but they would tonight.

Ebony came out on stage in a long soft blue dress and her hair framed her face and shined from the hair glitter she applied earlier that night. She had on natural toned makeup so you could barely tell she had any on and her lips shined with gloss. She walked carefully yet elegantly to the microphone and said, "I wrote this song a few days ago because I had to get a few things off my chest. I had some things I wanted to tell a special someone and I hope you like it." With that said, the intro music started to play and when the time came she started to sing looking Justin in the eye so that he knew the song was meant for him and him only:
Oceans apart, day after day

And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice, on the line
But it doesn't stop, the pain
I see you next to never
How can we stay forever

Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last some how
I hear the laughter, and I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive, this romance
But in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chance

Baby, baby, yeah
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I'll be, I'll be right here waiting on you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Oh I love you
Oh whatever it takes
Whatever you do, wherever you go
I'm never leaving you


When she finished a single tear slid down her cheek and Justin just stared at her for a minute as if he was confused and didn’t know if he heard what he thought he heard. She wanted to see a reaction out of Justin so badly that she didn’t notice that everyone in the room was clapping for her. When she noticed that people were clapping for her she nodded her head and said, "Thank you", and walked off the stage into the audience. She started walking to her table but she accidentally bumped into someone. When she looked up she saw Justin.

When he slid his hands up her body she forgot that she was in the middle of a large room filled with people and so did he. His hands kept their journey up her body until they reached her face. He cupped her face and looked her in the eyes and it was then that she noticed the hopeful look on his face. "Did you mean it?" he asked.

"Yes," Ebony whispered.

"You still love me?" he asked timidly.

"Always," she replied.

It was then that she saw the smile than she longed to see for months. His face descended towards hers and they started to kiss. Timidly at first but when they were sure that the other wasn’t going to pull away they started to get more passionate. Her hands traveled up his body…up his waist, past his shoulder blades, and around his neck where she caressed the nape of his neck erotically. It was then that he inserted his tongue into her mouth and she caressed his tongue with her own was the same amount passion that he put into their activity. Justin then caressed the roof of her mouth with his tongue, which made her shiver. Her shiver caught his attention and broke the trance he was in and he started to laugh. It was then that he remembered that he was in a room full of people that didn’t know anything he and Ebony’s relationship.

They pulled away from each other and looked up to see the whole room staring at each other. But they could always count on Chris to break the tension. "Get it Justin!" he said loudly and since the room was quiet, except for a few murmurs about the kiss, his voice traveled around the room causing the attention to fall on him.

Ebony and Justin walked back up the balcony where the guy’s and Britney sat waiting for them. The crowd watched in anticipation at what was about to happen. You see people still thought that Justin was dating Britney, even though they told people that they weren’t, so they wanted to see what she was going to do when Ebony got up there. There were surprised to see Britney walk over to Ebony and give her a sisterly hug and kissed her cheek.

"Girl you know I’m mad at you right?" Britney said.

"Why?" Ebony asked already knowing the answer.

"You changed your numbers and didn’t even give it to me. How could you? I thought you were my girl and you just cut me off?" Britney said hurt.

"I’m sorry Brit-Brit. Its just that I know that if I gave it to you and Justin found out he would give you that puppy dog look and you would have given it to him because one, you can’t resist his face and two, because you think that we belong together so you would have helped him in some big scheme to get us together." Ebony said.

"And you know you would have been happier in the end. I know you love him and he loves you which is why you were both miserable the whole time you were apart. Now I’m going to tell you this now, if y’all ever break up again I’m going to hunt you both down and make your lives miserable and believe me I can do it to or my name isn’t Britney Jean Spears," she said.

"We know Brit." Justin said as he turned to Ebony.

"To think I almost lost the best thing that ever happened to me because I was scared of loving you." Ebony said as she kissed Justin.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki