Almost Lost by Taccora


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


ALMOST LOST
Chapter 2

Monday came quickly and Ebony awoke in her lavender and baby blue room. Today was warm so Ebony decided to wear a simple outfit which consisted of a blue sleeveless v-neck BEBE shirt, a pair of low rise blue jeans, and her white rhinestone embedded sling back shoes. When she was covered in her clothing she grabbed her white rhinestone embedded belt and slid through the loops around her waist before hooking on her earrings and heading out of her room. After she finished dressing she ate breakfast and jumped into her white and gold trimmed Expedition. She turned on the ignition and started to play her Boys II Men CD as she drove to the gym. She and Justin met at the gym every other day and work out before heading to school. Once she made it to the gym she parked in the space next to Justin’s and headed inside of the fitness center.

She went into the women’s locker room and changed into a pair of white XOXO shorts, a yellow tank top (leaving her jacket inside of the locker), and her cross trainers. After she exited the locker room she immediately spotted Justin doing bench presses so she walked over to him and gently taped his shoulder to let him know that she was there. He smiled as to acknowledge she was there. Once she let him know that she was there she headed to the treadmill. After about 30 minutes she went to lift weights while Justin was doing leg curls and sit ups. After 30 minutes they decided to call it a day and went back into the locker rooms to take a shower. They put on the clothes they came in which for Justin consisted of baggy blue jeans with a white wife beater and blue and white plaid shirt over it.

Once they made it to the school they went their separate ways because she had Trig and he had History. Ebony was one of the favorite’s of all her teacher’s because even though she was on the b-ball team and she could use that as an excuse for not doing work (like most of the team did) she always put forth the effort to make sure all her work was done and in on time. She had a perfect 4.0 average in school and she planned to keep it that way. After a few hours of classes it was time for lunch. She headed for her usual table with Kim (defense on the b-ball team), Tammy (a girl on the team), and Olivia (the team’s best 3 pointer).

Justin was sitting at the table across from her with the guys from the basketball team. He and Josh were in a very heated conversation on which team would win in the basketball game that was coming on tomorrow night. A couple of people were going over Justin’s to watch the game. Justin’s mom was home so she made sure they had every junk food in the book to make sure that all the kids had something to eat. I was talking to Kim who said she had a thing for Josh but she thought that he had a girl. I told her that he was single and that she better tell him about her feelings before someone else gets to him.

After school Ebony had to practice with the team because they had a game against their rival team the Devils next week. After practice she went home and took a hot shower and then went and sat in the hot tub in the basement. While she was soaking she got a call from Justin saying that he wanted to go to a club. She was up for it so she told him to come over in an hour. After her soak she was sweaty again so she took a quick shower and put on her dark blue buckle Baby Phat jeans, a black Baby Phat halter top, and black Manolo Blahnik stilettos. She put on her make up and fixed her hair so that it framed her face. As soon as everything was done to perfection Justin knocked on her door. Ebony quickly put on her blue jean buckle jacket and grabbed her black leather purse before she answered it and saw Justin. DAMN! She never really noticed how fine he was. He was wearing baggy black jeans, white wife beater, black jean jacket, his hair was braided in cornrows, he had a white bandana on, and he was wearing black suede timberlands.

Justin was checking Ebony out as well. She had on a pair of bondage like jeans that hugged her curves in all the right places and her shirt was tight enough to show how developed she was but it wasn’t tight (you know, when it looks like you can’t breathe). He never noticed it before but his best friend was gorgeous. But what is he feeling? He couldn’t start to feel these feelings for his friend. He wasn’t going to start this tonight. Tonight was a time for dancing and enjoyment and that is exactly what they were going to do. Justin grabbed her hand and gently pulled her next door so they could get in his black convertible Mercedes. They decided to go to the Rum Club. They waited on line for a couple of minutes and immediately got into the club. Fake ID’s were a godsend. As soon as they got in ‘Danger’ by Mystical started to play so they immediately started to dance. Ebony was doing the back breaker while Justin was grinding from the back. Soon a circle was formed around them. They had so much fun dancing together. While they were dancing there was a couple of girls from their school observing their movements.

"Kelly isn’t that Justin from school dancing with that girl?" Terra asked.

"Yeah it sure is. I thought he didn’t have a girlfriend," Kelly replied.

"He doesn’t. At least that’s what he says," Terra said.

"I have been trying to get with him for the longest time and here he is freaking it with some girl on the dance floor," Kelly said.

Terra was observing them for a while and then recognized who the girl was. "Ooh, Kelly. That’s not just any girl. That’s Ebony, you know his best friend," Terra said.

"I new they were dating. That bitch. That should be me not her. She was always saying that she didn’t have a boyfriend and that her and Justin were just friends. Just friends my ass, it’s time for me to go over there and interrupt their moment," Kelly replied.

Kelly walked down the stairs and walked over to Ebony and Justin and tapped on Ebony’s shoulder and said, "Excuse me but um can you move so I could dance with Justin?!" She said snottily.

"Excuse me but you need to get some manners. I don’t appreciate you getting your attitude when you’re the one who interrupted the dance," Ebony replied.

"Look bitch can you just move so I can dance with Justin?" She snapped.

"Hold up. Who do you think you’re talking to? I’m not one of your little friend’s who lets you talk to them any kind of way. Oh and as for me being a bitch, what does that make you cause I know what all the guys say about you and you don’t want me to put all your shit out in the open." I said as I flipped her off and walked over to the bar to get me some water.

"Kelly that wasn’t cool. I don’t appreciate you calling Ebony a bitch and as for dancing with you? I can’t cause I have something I need to do," he replied as he started to walk away.

"What’s that? Check up on your little girlfriend?" she asked

"First of all I don’t have a girlfriend to check up on and even if I did it wouldn’t be any of your business," he said as he walked off toward the bar to find Ebony.

After he found her he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He felt her tense up a bit so he whispered in his ear telling her it was him. She spun around and looked at him.

"Look I’m sorry she said those things to you," he replied sincerely.

"I know. It’s just that I really wanted to punch her in her face. I mean she doesn’t even know me but calls me a bitch because I’m closer to you than she would ever be. You know I try not to get in conflicts because I know that will solve nothing but this is the second time Kelly has said something to me involving you and if she comes in my face one more time all of my apprehension about conflicts is going to fly out the window and all that time lifting weights in the gym is going to go into good use," she said trying to stifle a giggle.

They continued to dance and just have fun for a couple of hours and then headed home because they still had to go to school. Ebony was wondering what was going to happen when she went to school tomorrow because if Kelly got in her face again there was going to be a throw down at James River High.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki