Almost Lost by Taccora


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


ALMOST LOST
Chapter 5


I woke up Saturday morning and took a shower. I put on my Enchanted Apple lotion and applied the Enchanted Apple lip-gloss. I couldn’t decide what to wear. I mean we were going to the beach but I had a lot of bathing suits and I couldn’t pick out which one I wanted to wear. I decided to wear an eggplant colored bathing suit by Victoria’s Secret. It was a basic bikini, the classic top had under wire cups and adjustable straps. I wore the matching scoop bottom and the matching lace textured button-front shirt to cover up. I had on a black skirt and a pair of black sandals. I grabbed my notebook that I write all my songs in and put it in my purse. As I finished getting ready I received a call from Britney.


“Hello?” I asked.


“Girl you need to come over quick! I can’t figure out which bathing suit to wear. Lance is going to be there and I have to look good but I can’t find anything and I just really need your help!” She belted into the phone.


“Girl chill out. Look I’ll come over and help you pick out something and if we can’t find anything good you can come over here and take one of my new one’s. It that good enough?” I asked.


“Yeah. Come over now! We don’t have a lot of time left.” She said.


We said our goodbyes and instead of waiting to see what she had I looked into my bathing suit draw and picked out a sexy but classy bikini for her to wear. I picked up my keys and walked across the street to Justin’s. I rung the doorbell and Britney answered the door looking distressed.


“Girl you look cute but right now we need to find something for me to wear.” She said as she rushed me into her room. I looked through her bathing suits and none of them seemed appropriate for what she was going for so I dug in my bag and got out the bathing suit I brought for her to wear.


“Oh my God! Girl this is perfect!” She shrieked as she hugged me. It was a white tankini with lingerie straps and ring detail. Back ladder straps, square neck and hipster bottom. She went into the bathroom and put on the bathing suit and a pair of comfort fitting blue jean short and white flip-flops. She had a beach bag with her towel, sun tanning lotion and the whole nine. Since I forgot my towel I told her to meet me outside my house with Justin and be ready to go.


I had a see through eggplant colored beach bag. I had a pair of black sunglasses, towel, sunscreen lotion, and instead of carrying around a purse, I put all of the contents that was in my purse in my beach bag. I gathered my extra clothes and left my house. Justin and Britney were waiting by my jeep. I cut off the alarm and the door automatically unlocked and everyone got in. Justin looked so cute. He had on a white wife beater and a pair of baggy jeans covered his trunks and a beach towel was lazily strewn over his left shoulder. While we were driving to the beach I picked up my cell phone which was on it’s charger and called Victoria’s Secret so I could get them to send me another bathing suit like the one I gave Britney. So that I could drive and speak to the lady at the same time, I decided to speak to the receptionist on the speakerphone. “Victoria’s Secret. How may I help you?” A woman asked.


“Hello. This is Ebony Williams and I need to place an order.” I said. The other end was quiet except for the clicking of the keyboard.


“Yes, Ms. Williams can I get your order?” She replied.


“Yes. There’s a bathing suit I want sent by overnight delivery in the Victoria’s Secret Spring Sale and Special’s catalog.’ I said.


“Which page and what letter?” she asked.


“It on Page 37 and its letter G.” I responded.


“It’s the tankini correct?” She asked.


“Yes. I want that suit in black.” I replied.


“What size?” She asked.

“Six.” I relied.
“That’s going to be $72 including shipping and taxes.” She replied.


“Alright. Do you already have my credit card number?” I asked.


“Yes it’s in your files. Thank you for shopping at Victoria’s Secret.” With that said the lady hung up promptly.


“Ebony why didn’t you tell me that this suit cost $72.” Britney asked.


“Because it doesn’t. It only costs $59 but I wanted overnight delivery and that costs like $10 and shipping and handling costs $3 so it totals to $72. Don’t worry about it.” I replied.


We got to the beach quickly. Shawn, Olivia, JC, Kim, and Lance were all there waiting on us. Britney and Lance got in the water as soon as we got settled and Justin started talking to Shawn and JC. Kim and Olivia were in a deep conversation about the championship game we were going to be playing Monday. I laid my towel on the sand and took off my skirt and my button up shirt. I put on some non-scented sunscreen lotion and laid out on my towel. I dug in my bag for my sunglasses, pen, and notebook. I put my sunglasses on and opened my notebook so that I could write some songs.


I had four songs written when Britney came and sat next to me. “What are you doing?” She asked.


“I’m writing songs.” I said.


“Can I see she asked?” She asked


“Yeah.” Said as I flipped back to the beginning of the song I wrote that day and handed her the book. The first song she read was ‘Water Runs Dry’:


We don’t even talk anymore
And we don’t even know what we argue about
Don’t even say I love you no more
‘Cause saying how we feel is no longer allowed

Some people will work things out
And some just don’t know how to change

Let’s not wait till the water runs dry
We might watch out whole lives pass us by
Let’s not wait till the water runs dry
We’ll make the biggest mistake of our lives
Don’t do it baby

Now...Now they can see the tears in our eyes
But we deny the pain that lies
Deep in our heart
Well maybe that’s a pain we can’t hide
‘Cause everybody knows that we’re both torn apart

Why do we hurt each other?
Why do we push love away?

Let’s not wait till the water runs dry
We might watch our whole lives pass us by
Let’s not wait till the water runs dry
We’ll make the biggest mistake of our lives
Don’t do it baby

Some people will works things out
And some just don’t know how to change

Let’s not wait till the water runs dry
We might watch our whole lives pass us by
Let’s not wait till the water runs dry
We’ll make the biggest mistake of our lives
Don’t do it, baby




After that song she read one called ‘Angel Of Mine’:


When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of mine

I look at you looking at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
Gonna love you boy you are so fine
Angel of mine

How you changed my world you’ll never know
I’m here for now you helped me grow

You came into my life
Sent from above
When I lost the hope
You show me love
I’m checkin for you
Boy you’re right on time
Angel of mine

Nothing means more to me than what we share
No one in this whole world could ever compare
Lat night the way you moved is still on my mind
Angel of mine

What you mean to me you’ll never know
Deep inside I need to show

You came into my life
Sent from above
When I lost the hope
You show me love
I checkin for you
Boy you’re right on time
Angel of mine

I never knew I could feel each moment
As if they were new
Every breath that I take
The love that we make
I only share it with you
You, you, you, you

When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of Mine

You came into my life
Sent from above
When I lost the hope
You show me love
I checkin for you
Boy you’re right on time
Angel of mine

How you changed my world you’ll never know
I’m here for now you helped me grow
I look at you looking at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
Checkin for you boy you’re right on time
Angel of mine




The next dong she read was ‘Un-beak My Heart’


Don’t leave me in all this pain
Don’t leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me

Un-break my heart
Say you’ll move me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart

Take back that sad word goodbye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don’t leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss this pain away
I can’t forget the day you left
Time is so unkind
And life is so cruel without you here beside me

Don’t leave me in all this pain
Don’t leave me out in the rain
Bring back the nights when I held you beside me

Un-break my heart
Come back and say you love me
Un-break my heart
Sweet darlin’
Without you I just can’t go on
Can’t go on



The last song she read was called ‘Street Symphony’:


There’s something that I wanna say
Fell a little outta place
But I needed to make that change
You promised to keep me out of the rain
I love the cars and everything, the diamond rings
But I loved you much more baby

You said that you were gonna stop
When you had enough
Do what you had to do
Now you like the profession
You made it for yourself
You said forget about me and you
Now all you wanna do is hustle
You gotta choose what you gonna do
When am I worth it baby

Never though I’d be afraid to trust
Somebody that I loved so much
If I can get him outta the streets
Then he can come back to me
Now I see that it ain’t no us
Baby to me that’s a definite plus
If I can get you outta the streets
Then you don’t need to be with me

Do you love me like you say?
Maybe you could get a way
From the life of doing wrong things
You promised
Don’t make me read about it babe
Think of me before I’m gone
‘Cause when I’m gone it will be too late

You said that you gone stop
And you had enough
Do what you had to do
Now you like the profession
You made it for yourself
You said forget about me and you
Now all you wanna do is hustle
You gotta choose what you gonna do
I meant my word to you baby

Never thought I’d be afraid to trust
Somebody that I loved so much
If I can get him outta the streets
Then he can come back to me
Now I see that it ain’t no us
Baby to me that’s a definite plus
If I can get you outta the streets
Then you don’t need to be with me

Never thought I’d be afraid to trust
Somebody that I loved so much
If I can get him outta the streets
Then he can come back to me
Now I see that it ain’t no us
Baby to me that’s a definite plus
If I can get you outta the streets
Then you don’t need to be with me

Never though I’d be afraid to trust
Somebody that I loved so much
If I can get him outta the streets
Then he can come back to me
Now I see that it ain’t no us
Baby to me that’s a definite plus
If I can get you outta the streets
Then you don’t need to be with me



“Ebony, when did you start writing songs?” she asked amazed at my writing talent.


“A while ago. It’s a hobby of mine. Sometimes I sing the songs I write a the talent show’s that the school hold’s.” I told her.


“You’re very talented. I mean I knew you wrote poetry so I should have known that you would probably write good song’s but I never guessed you would be this good.” She replied.


“Thanks Brit. It’s getting hot so I’m going to take a swim. I’ll talk to you later.” I said as I walked away. I didn’t know it but Justin had been watching me every since I started writing in my notebook and when he saw me get up to swim he excused himself from the conversation he was having with JC and Shawn so that he could come and join me. We splashed each other in the water and just had fun. Later that day while we were all around the bon fire I started to write more songs in my notebook. After about I finished two songs Britney came up to see what I had written so far.


“Girl what are you working on now?” She asked.


“Oh, I just finished two more songs.” I replied


“You know I have to read them right?” She said.


“Here.” I said as I giggled and handed her the book. I turned it to a song she hasn’t read yet. I was called 4 Page Letter:


(Intro)
*Yo turn my music up
Up some more
Up some more
Up a little bit more

Mama always told me to be careful who I love
And daddy always told me make sure he’s right
I always had my eye on this one particular guy
I was too shy so I decided to write

I’m sending him a 4 page letter
And I enclosed it with a kiss
And when I write him he better get it on time
I’m sending him a 4 page letter
And I enclosed it with a kiss
And when I write him he better get it on time

People always told me that I played myself for you
They say that you don’t even notice me (me, me, me, me, me, me)
Maybe when I get the nerve to talk to you
Promise me that you won’t diss me

I’m sending him a 4 page letter
And I enclosed it with a kiss
And when I write him he better get it on time
I’m sending him a 4 page letter
And I enclosed it with a kiss
And when I write him he better get it on time

I’m a write you a love letter tonight (night, night, night)
You better keep in watch cause the mailman’s coming
I’m a write you a love letter tonight (night, night, tonight)
You better keep watch cause the mailman’s coming

I’m sending him a 4 page letter
And I enclosed it with a kiss
And when I write him he better get it on time
I’m sending him a 4 page letter
And I enclosed it with a kiss
And when I write him he better get it on time

(Repeat)



After she read that song she flipped to the next page and noticed that it had a couple of rapping verses. This song was called Best Of Me:


[Rapper] [Singer]
Uh, huh
I don’t wanna get the best of you, h-H (whoa)
Yo, yo
You put me on
I can’t let, (nah, yeah) let him go no
(I just wanna get what’s left of you, ha)
Can’t let you get, oh no (Yo, yo)

He has a little game that he plays
Clever little ways and a hot boy style
Brags about the dough that he makes
Flash a little cash most girls wild out
Lately he’s been checking for me
Telling me how much he wants to be
Wants to be the one to replace
Replace the man that waits at home for me

But oh no I can’t let you
Get the best of me
Even though deep inside
Something’s dying to see
How you flow out them clothes
Then you put it on me
Feelings coming on strong
I know that it’s wrong
I can’t let you get the best of me

(You put it on me)
The best of me
(You put on it on me)

So busy trying to play with my head
Telling me how he could blow my mind
Something about the things that he said
Made me want to take it there one time
I should be walking away
Cause his hands up on my thigh
Should I leave, should I stay?
After all it’s just one night

But oh no I can’t let you
Get the best of me
Even though deep inside
Something’s dying to see
How you flow out them clothes
Then you put it on me
Feelings coming on strong
I know that it’s wrong
I can’t let you get the best of me

(You put it on me)
The best of me
(You put it on me)

[Rapper]
Yo, yo, yo I got so many bags of money
That they won’t fit in the back
And I’m a do it just like Tony did it to Frank
But I’m a make sure both y’all win
Let him keep the place you move
And I’m a pay both y’alls rent
So forget about the condo and come to the crib
Cause the castle over the mountain come with a bridge
You know literally we can go shopping in Italy
Hand on her thigh she don’t want to get rid of me
And she don’t drink or know how a L look
Chanel look mixed with the Pete Arnell look
You just stay pretty while I’m running the city
When I ship the V you can hold the joint if you with me
Vacation cost a hundred and fifty we living it up
I put it on your ass if you giving it up
And you know I’m not a hater
And if you feel bad you can call him up later
And tell him you all Jada’s

Oh no I can’t let you
Get the best of me
Even though deep inside
Something’s dying to see
How you flow out them clothes
Then you put it on me
You ain’t gonna get to me
You can’t get the best of me

But oh no I can’t let you
Get the best of me
Even though deep inside
Something’s dying to see
How you flow out them clothes
Then you put it on me
Feelings coming on strong
I know that it’s wrong
I can’t let you get the best of me

Oh no I can’t let you
Get the best of me
Even though deep inside
Something’s dying to see
How you flow out them clothes
Then you put it on me
Oh yeah, oh…

After she finished reading them we started talking about my songs and JC said, “What are you two talking about?”


“About some songs that Ebony wrote.” Britney replied.


“Ooh. Ebony can you sing them?” He asked.


“Only if we all perform two songs and I need Shawn to perform one with me so he only has to do one.” I said. Shawn was the only one in the group who could flow so he had to help me with Best Of Me.


Justin sung Missing You and a song he wrote called I Want You Back. Everybody thought that they were good. JC sung a R-n-B song and one he wrote called Digital Get down. Everyone laughed at Digital Get down but other than he did a great performance. Shawn did one None Tonight by Lil Zane, and Britney did Crazy and Baby One More Time. When it was my turn I sung Angel Of Mine and everyone except of Justin was surprised at my voice. It was well developed and since nobody knew I sung they were amazed. After that song I got my notebook and handed it to Shawn because he was going to perform Best Of Me with me and he didn’t now the lyrics. While I sung he caught on to the beat so that he would be able to rap to it. After I finished everybody clapped for me and Britney said, “Girl you know you have to write me a song right?”


I laughed at her and we just chilled at the beach until it was about ten and then we went home. They just joked around all night. Justin picked up Ebony and threw her in the water and Lance did the same to Britney so to get them back the girls yelled, “Oh Justin! Lance!”


The guys came running over and the girls started to dance seductively in the shallow water. The guys were just staring with their mouths open. They girls pulled up all the water they could and splashed them in the face. They bugged out the whole night. They had so much fun at the beach. Sunday night I set out what I was going to wear and then I went to sleep. I was kind of nervous because the championship game was that week and I really wanted to win. I mean everyone on my team worked hard and we deserved to win.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki