Almost Lost by Taccora


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


ALMOST LOST
Chapter 7


The morning came quickly and before she knew it, Ebony had to start getting ready for school. She knew that people were going to start talking about the fight and there might end up being a repeat of last night so she wanted to be ready for any situation, so she had to find the perfect outfit that she could wear. She had to be comfortable, stylish but movable enough for her to be able to move quickly incase she had to fight someone.

She went into her closet to look for what to wear. She decided to wear a pair of blue XOXO jeans with a pink belt around her waist, a white/pink/blue satin halter top, and a pair of pink and white Jordon's. After she was done dressing, she went downstairs into the kitchen to pick up a breakfast bar and her keys and walked out the front door. As soon as she got in her jeep she put in her D-12 CD and programmed it to play all her favorite songs. She had the volume up to about medium play and drove her route to school. When she made it to the student parking lot, ‘Fight Music’ was starting the first chorus. She parked her car and walked over to where Josh and Kim were sitting. She walked over to Josh and said, "I’m sorry about the fight the other day. If I broke anything I will gladly buy you another before your parents come home."

"That’s aight. You didn’t break anything, but I am having a get together at my house later. You know, for all of us to spend time before we all throw ourselves into the talent show at the end of the week." Josh said.

"Who's going to be there?" Ebony asked.

"Me, Kim, Olivia, Corey, Justin, Lance, my friends Chris and Joey and you if you come." Josh said.

"Well then I’ll come. You know I never not go to a get together." Ebony said right before the bell started to ring. "I’ll see you at lunch." Ebony said before she walked to her first class.

As soon as she got in she noticed that the teacher wasn’t ready for the lesson so she sat next to Olivia and they started talking. "Ebony, the whole school is talking about that fight between you and Kelly. I must admit, I didn’t know you could fight that well." Olivia said.

"Well I just wish people would just let it be because the more they talk about it, the more it’s going to dwell in Kelly’s head and I really don’t want to fight in school because that would mess up my whole record." She replied.

"I know what you’re saying but you know that Kelly isn’t stupid enough to fight you in school because not only will that mess up your record it would mess hers up too." Olivia said.

"Girls, class has started so unless you want to share your conversation with the class, please be quiet and continue your discussion after class."

"Okay Ms. Mavroudous." Ebony said.

Lunch soon arrived and Kim and Olivia were talking about the get together at Josh’s. Josh always had the best party’s because he knew a lot of people and he was just a fun person to be around once he let loose. Right in the middle of the conversation, Katrice, Kelly’s sister, came up to the table.

"Ebony, you made a big mistake last night." She said.

"Excuse me?" Ebony asked.

"You fucking beat on my sister and I don’t take things like that lightly. Did you see her face? She has a black eye and busted lip because of you. So now I’m going to have to make your face look like that." Katrice replied.

"Is that so?" Ebony asked sitting back comfortably in her seat. By that time all Ebony’s friends were listening in on the conversation as well as some other people from Katrice’s clique.

"Yes it is. See bitch, you don’t just go and hit my family because when you do, you mess with me. You think since you hang out with Josh, Corey, and Justin that you’re all that but you’re not. You’re just another bitch trying to get on their dick." Katrice said getting a few laughs from her friends.

Ebony stood up and said, "You see, part of the reason your sister got her ass beat is because she likes to call people names. Your stupid ass is going down the same route that she did. It’s like it’s in y’all genes to get fucked up by other people. I’m only going to say this once, little girl. Leave before you get hurt. You see at the party my friends broke up the fight because they didn’t want to ruin the party and for me to get hurt but this time I will make sure that nobody gets in the way of my fist connecting to your face. You got me?" Ebony asked.

"Is that a threat?" Katrice asked.

"Sweetie, I don’t make threats, I make promises." Ebony said.

"Look, I just came over here to tell you, you better watch your back. Because one of these days you’re gonna get caught off guard and I’m going to beat you so bad that you won’t even be recognizable." Katrice said.

Ebony made a tisking sound. "Very bad move. Feeding a dog bait will only make them pounce. Threatening me is not a good move because not only will you lose this fight you will also gain a lawsuit. When you play with fire you get burned." Ebony said menacingly. Even her friends looked at her shocked.

"Just remember what I said. Watch your back." Katrice said.

"You know it’s funny how you think you’re hard because you have friends that you think are going to be by your side when you get in a fight. Your sister thought the same thing right until the moment when I had her on the floor with her face bleeding. I guess y’all will never learn. But remember this bitch if you decide to jump me with your fake ass thug wanna be friends, y’all may win that round, maybe not. But I know where each and everyone of you live. Just like I know all the shiesty shit y’all do to each other. One way or another I will win and you will look even worse than your sister does because this time I will hold no mercy. And just like you have friends, I have friends but in high places. Fuck with me and you’ll be in more shit than you can handle. Now go run along with your friends and fake ass threats before I decide to show you what it feels like to have you’re hair pulled out and a sneaker kicking you n your abdomen." Ebony said as she waved her hand in a shooing motion.

"Damn it Ebony! I told you to keep yourself out of trouble." Justin said to her after Katrice was out of hearing range.

"Oh, please Justin. Nothing will happen. If she decides she wants to fuck with me, I’ll fight her, but if she jumps me, you know I’ll make a couple of call up east to my cousins who live in NYC and have them fly down here for a little game of what I like to call ‘war’." Ebony said.

"Yo, I’m glad that I’m on your good side because you can get down right deadly when the right buttons are pushed." Kim said.

"Whatever. So how are things with you and Josh?" Ebony asked changing the subject.

"Oh, we’re good. My parents like him so you know that’s a plus." Kim said.

"Yeah, you know the saying, if your father like you’re boyfriend then he’s the one for you." Ebony said taking a bite of her turkey subway sandwich.

"If that’s true, then why haven’t you and Justin dated? Because I know y’all families are made close. I mean you basically have a room at his house and he has one at yours. Y’all are the only 18-year olds I know, who’s parents let them sleep over each others house." Kim said.

"My father likes him because he’s best friends with Justin’s father. I mean Uncle Randy almost made my father Justin’s godfather. We are almost like family." Ebony said.

"Almost, my dear. Almost." Kim said as the bell rang.

Later that night Ebony drove up to Josh’s house for the little get together he had planned. She noticed that everyone else was there because their cars were already parked. She walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Josh opened the door a few minutes after the bell was rung and said. "Good you’re here. Now the game can began."

"Okay, we’re going to play a game of truth or dare. Shall you not perform your challenge or tell your truths you shall have to perform the consequences. The consequence is to shed off one article of clothing. Shall you continue to choose consequence over you challenge then you might find yourself naked at the end of this game." Olivia said smiling.

"Okay I’ll start. Joey truth or dare?" Kim said.

"Dare." Joey responded.

"I dare you to wash your hair using grape Kool Aid."

"Okay." Joey said as he went into the kitchen. Five minutes later he came out with a towel over his hair and when he took it off you could see purple dye in his brown hair. "Okay my turn. Olivia truth or dare?"

"Truth." She replied.

"Who do you have a crush on?" he asked.

"Corey." She said quickly. "Okay, Josh truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you had sex with Bobbie?" she asked.

"No," he said. "Chris, truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to flush you’re head down the toilet." Josh said.

"Okay!" he yelled as he ran to the nearest bathroom. All a sudden everyone heard a toilet flush. Then Chris came back with a towel in his hand and his head dripping wet. "My turn my turn! Ebony, truth or dare?"

"Dare." She said.

"You have to play seven minutes in heaven with Justin and all the rules to that game apply with this one. If you don’t uphold your part of the bargain, then you have to loose some clothes." Chris said smiling.

Ebony thought about it. She only had on a pair of overalls and a shirt. That wasn’t much so she decided to just do the dare. "Come on Justin. I have to do this dare. I don’t have enough clothes to choose consequence." She said and everyone started to laugh. "Josh which closet do we use?" She asked.

"Use the one by the door." He said.

Ebony and Justin walked into the closet and closed the door. As they sat down they heard Olivia yell, "We’re starting the clock now!"

"Okay I just have a few rules when we do this okay?" she said and when he nodded she continued her speech. "When we kiss there is to be no tongue, no tongue, and did I mention no tongue?" She said.

"Okay I get it no tongue." He said giggling.

"Okay, let just get this over with." Ebony said.

They moved in towards each other and then their lips gingerly pressed against each other. In that split second electricity went through their bodies. They quickly moved apart and looked at each other with surprise written all over their face. Even though this new feeling shocked them, their bodies decided they wanted more and started to move closer to each other. This time around their kisses were more frequent and aggressive. The rules went straight out the window when Justin’s tongue went into Ebony’s mouth. Ebony started to shake with pleasure as she massaged his tongue with hers.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door and they jumped apart. They heard Olivia’s voice saying, "Time is up."

They got their breathing under control before they got out of the closet. When they did, they noticed that all the attention was on them. They went their separate way and sat at their spots. Is was Ebony’s go so she looked at Lance and said, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He said.

"Are you a virgin?" Ebony asked.

"Consequence," he answered while he took off his shirt. Since he still had a wife beater on, it was okay that he had to take his shirt off. "My turn now, Justin. Truth or dare?"

"Well since I don’t feel like moving, I’ll say truth." He replied.

"How was your seven minutes in heaven with Ebony?" Lance asked smirking.

"Um…well…it was nice."

The game went on like that for an hour until everybody decided they wanted to go home. While Ebony was at home, all she could think about was Justin and that passionate kiss they shared. She just couldn’t get it out of her head and figured she might as well use that kiss as inspiration to write a song for the talent show. By the end of the night, she had a song written and all she had left to do was write a melody. She knew that this was going to be a song that had to have a piano played so she went down the parlor and started to sing the song and play the melody her fingers felt was right for the song. When she was done, she wrote the musical notes on some paper and her song was finished. She knew that her new song, ‘My All’, was meant for Justin and hopefully when he heard it he would feel the same. Little did she know that Justin was in his home doing the exact same thing.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki