Dear Love by Lady M


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Dear Love,

'It's late', you thought when you realized that I was no where in the house, I should have been there to greet you. To kiss you and hug you, to hold you. But I had left not two hours ago, maybe.

You see I had to leave, I felt that I couldn't stay any longer. And now you're wondering why - why did I feel as if I couldn't stay? But you already know the answer.

This. . .us. . .it was wrong.

You're shaking your head, but you know I'm right.

She loves you. And don't think that I don't, because I do. I love you so much, Joshua. But she had you first. And because of that. . .I had to go.

Don't try to find me, love. . .because I promise you that you won't ever find me.

I love you. . .but I can't hurt her. Not Julie, no. Never Julie. She's my best friend, and the only one that I could truly call family. I could never hurt her, but. . .I have. . .somehow.

She still doesn't know about us, I promise you that she has no idea. We did a good job of keeping our relationship a secret. A great job really, but I could no longer continue it. No. No more. It ends right now Josh. Please don't get angry, don't cry. . .she loves you. You should be with her. I know you love her too. I know because if you didn't. . .then this. . .this wouldn't be happening right now. If you didn't love her. . .I wouldn't be leaving you.

No. . .No, I'm not blaming you. I could never. This. . .this wasn't your fault. It wasn't mine either. It-It just happened. But. . .we have to put that in the past now. I know you'll treat her well, Josh, you have the past two years anyway. . .before you and I got involved that is.

. . .If Julie asks why I left. . .please tell her that I'm sorry. . .for everything. It's up to you if you want to tell her about the last six months. . .you could tell her, or you could just. . .throw it all away. Just forget about it. No one else knows anyway. No one but you and I. And I won't say a thing.

It isn't fair, I know. I shouldn't be running away, but I don't know what else I should do. I should have came to you, right? I should have talked to you about it. But I couldn't. You wouldn't have agreed on it anyway. You would have told me to stay. But I had to leave, remember.

I don't know where I'm going. But I hope. . .I wish. . .that wherever it is I'm heading. . .that I find someone like you.

Goodbye Joshua Scott.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki